First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, I don’t think not having the liner is a big deal. It was free and I opted not to get it. I fail to see how a 1/4 inch thick ( if that) piece of some material makes a difference. Anyway, the interior of my top is much cleaner. Just my two cents.
Maybe if I had my Bronco I'd feel differently. Good to hear you don't think it's a big deal. I just can't stand when companies start charging for something that should be free as part of the product anyway. Funny thing is if they just raised the price of the MIC top by $50, then I probably wouldn't have noticed and just chalked it up to the general inflationary prices we're about to see for 23MY.
Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe if I had my Bronco I'd feel differently. Good to hear you don't think it's a big deal. I just can't stand when companies start charging for something that should be free as part of the product anyway. Funny thing is if they just raised the price of the MIC top by $50, then I probably wouldn't have noticed and just chalked it up to the general inflationary prices we're about to see for 23MY.
Ford has made an art of turning everything that should be standard on the Bronco into an al a carte purchase, and of course the cool features are locked up in trim levels.

They are playing it both ways and taking complete advantage of the situation.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some day I will get the shadow black Mod top that was originally on my order. In the meantime I will continue to accumulate my Ford pass points waiting for that day when it’s finally added to Ford Accessories for purchase… maybe MY24, 25.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some day I will get the shadow black Mod top that was originally on my order. In the meantime I will continue to accumulate my Ford pass points waiting for that day when it’s finally added to Ford Accessories for purchase… maybe MY24, 25.
Just don't hold your breath
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 8f236948-da74-41c5-8d91-711513545f8b_x365

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It wasn’t free initially. They just started offering it as no charge because of the issues with the top quality. I’d rather have a quality top rather than a sheet of fuzz on my ceiling. Now, if we can get the quality part down, we’re golden!

Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My plan is currently leave my order alone hoping I get one of the last CO allocations (2 door Base, 2.3l Manual, mod bumper). It's low spec so could get built.
If I'm getting pushed, I'm tossing the 2.7l in there since there's no deadline at that point.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has made an art of turning everything that should be standard on the Bronco into an al a carte purchase, and of course the cool features are locked up in trim levels.

They are playing it both ways and taking complete advantage of the situation.
But here we all are, salivating at the chance to throw cash at Ford anyway.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But here we all are, salivating at the chance to throw cash at Ford anyway.
Yea, but for how long?

At some point the juice isn't worth the squeeze , and Ford is quickly closing in on the point.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am having a hard time seeing a difference between Azure gray and Area 51...

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 1661876149411

Apparently this Raptor R is Azure

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 1661876210727

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"nothing major" except for those of us losing Cyber Orange. Oh well.
The paint options are probably the worst thing about the new Broncos, well, except for maybe their availability. I was a rapid red guy then they killed that.

Sponsored

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Azure Gray is just a tad lighter than Area 51, and it's also a tri-coat metallic. If you saw it in person up close, you'd see the metallic difference very easily, but from a distance they almost look the same.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 1661876210727

Apparently this Raptor R is Azure

The fact that they added Azure and kept Area 51 is such a joke. To the point that I wonder if it's even real. I'd be fine with Azure as a replacement for A51, but bumping any other color (Cyber Orange, Desert Sand, Antimatter Blue) to load up on "country blue" offerings seems like a bad move.

That being said, I'll believe it when I see the order guide. I feel like Ford tests their ideas using forums/threads like this, so they can figure out which version of the order guide to drop. When is that coming, again? Wasn't it supposed to show up today?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The fact that they added Azure and kept Area 51 is such a joke. To the point that I wonder if it's even real. I'd be fine with Azure as a replacement for A51, but bumping any other color (Cyber Orange, Desert Sand, Antimatter Blue) to load up on "country blue" offerings seems like a bad move.

That being said, I'll believe it when I see the order guide. I feel like Ford tests their ideas using forums/threads like this, so they can figure out which version of the order guide to drop. When is that coming, again? Wasn't it supposed to show up today?
Order guide was supposed to drop yesterday, the 29th. But, for those of us that have watched this movie before……. Business as usual. :cool:
Sponsored