Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was built on 8/31. ETA OF 9/18-9/24 San Diego. Anyone else in socal?
Not in SoCal but I'm in the bay area, moved to built on the 30th EST delivery from Ford 9/14-9/20. No shipped status yet.
Sponsored

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like there was a huge movement in the last 24-48 hours of "In Production" VINs to "Built / Awaiting Shipment" across the last 3-4 build weeks. Over that same period of time, it doesn't look like hardly anyone has received "Shipped" status. It's strange how these updates are coming in big batches, irrespective of build week. I would have expected 8/22 week to be moving into Built while 8/15 week is moving into Shipped while 8/8 week is delivering, etc.
I’d expect 8/22 to be moving into shipped. I’ve been built for 4 days

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d expect 8/22 to be moving into shipped. I’ve been built for 4 days
I think the 5-6 days in built is the average.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like there was a huge movement in the last 24-48 hours of "In Production" VINs to "Built / Awaiting Shipment" across the last 3-4 build weeks. Over that same period of time, it doesn't look like hardly anyone has received "Shipped" status. It's strange how these updates are coming in big batches, irrespective of build week. I would have expected 8/22 week to be moving into Built while 8/15 week is moving into Shipped while 8/8 week is delivering, etc.
As a lurker from 8/8, I can tell you the movement seems to have stopped. We had lots of progress to “built status” and even a couple of quick deliveries. Now we haven’t moved much. Most are awaiting transportation. No reported deliveries for quite awhile. Strange times.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a lurker from 8/8, I can tell you the movement seems to have stopped. We had lots of progress to “built status” and even a couple of quick deliveries. Now we haven’t moved much. Most are awaiting transportation. No reported deliveries for quite awhile. Strange times.
Yeah that's exactly what I was seeing, so weird. Outside of a few outliers, it's like the earlier weeks were stalled and now 3-4 weeks worth of builds are all just progressing at the same time (most recently with the big wave out of In Production to Built).. TBD whether y'all ship before us or if we all start shipping out at the same time too.

I really wish we had a reliable source of inside information at MAP.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never even got my shipped email yet and my dealer just called that she just showed up 😍
The first one! Going to be able to pick up before the long weekend?? Post pics when you have them.

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never even got my shipped email yet and my dealer just called that she just showed up 😍
Great news. Hopefully they dropped off yours and are heading north to god’s country. I’ll buy the guy some beer and cheese curds if he drops it off this weekend lol

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first one! Going to be able to pick up before the long weekend?? Post pics when you have them.
Unfortunately I might not be able to get her until middle of next week! I moved 5 hours away from where I was when I placed the order and have to try and coordinate with getting there with a rental cause I need my current car to stay down here to sell

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great news. Hopefully they dropped off yours and are heading north to god’s country. I’ll buy the guy some beer and cheese curds if he drops it off this weekend lol
Love me some cheese curds!

Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You posted 15 minutes ago. That should have been plenty of time to leave work, get to the dealership, take delivery, get the bronco's doors and roof off, all nice and nekkid, get to the trail, and snapped some pics to give the rest of us some hope.

I'm trying to stay pumped over here but your lack of urgency is concerning. :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness Congrats! Can't wait to see it!

Last edited:

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You posted 15 minutes ago. That should have been plenty of time to leave work, get to the dealership, take delivery, get the bronco's doors and doors off, all nice and nekkid, get to the trail snapped, and snapped some pics and give the rest of us some hope.

I'm trying to stay pumped over here but your lack of urgency is concerning. :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness Congrats! Can't wait to see it!
Oh trust me I wish I could get there ASAP. I now live in another state which makes it harder to get to her quick plus the car I would trade in I don't think they'll offer as much for as I could sell privately and it makes more sense to keep it down here where its registered to try and sell it. And I don't want to have to trailer it home with the Bronco right away either. Trying to find a rental car to solve all my problems. I currently live in Evansville IN and ordered the Bronco from Golf Mill in Niles IL (near Chicago)

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh trust me I wish I could get there ASAP. I now live in another state which makes it harder to get to her quick plus the car I would trade in I don't think they'll offer as much for as I could sell privately and it makes more sense to keep it down here where its registered to try and sell it. And I don't want to have to trailer it home with the Bronco right away either. Trying to find a rental car to solve all my problems. I currently live in Evansville IN and ordered the Bronco from Golf Mill in Niles IL (near Chicago)
Nice grew up in that area a few towns over. I really hope that means the convoys have been leaving this week and the tracker is just super slow to update

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh bummer, Good luck! Seems like a bit of a logistical nightmare (we're all experts on those now, maybe we should all get jobs at Ford). At least you know it's there waiting for you whenever you can get over there. Nice to have a long weekend to get it all figured out. Can't wait to see some pics!

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice grew up in that area a few towns over. I really hope that means the convoys have been leaving this week and the tracker is just super slow to update
Hopefully! When I got the call I thought it was just him letting me know that he got the built email and he's like "no I'm starring right at her"

But I'm still holding my breath until he sends a pic. With my luck he got mine mixed up lol
Sponsored