Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, I'm the person that wouldn't have it any other way. haha
Same here, other than it being a 2 door. I have had people more interested in knowing if it was a manual than just seeing the new Bronco. It earned it's place in the drive due to the manual.
Sponsored

Mmac

Big Bend
First Name
Merce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here, other than it being a 2 door. I have had people more interested in knowing if it was a manual than just seeing the new Bronco. It earned it's place in the drive due to the manual.

Mmac

Big Bend
First Name
Merce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went into my local dealer on January 4th 2022, put down a $500 deposit and I ordered a Badlands Lux 4d 7SP MT. Over the next month I reached out to my sales rep to change a few minor things on my order he was so unhelpful and gave me a ton of wrong information.

Buying this Bronco is a big deal and I didn't have confidence in my representative so I went to another dealer in town. I put down another $500 and ordered the exact same Bronco on February 3rd, 2022.

I now have the second Bronco (ordered in Feb) on a train, on its way to me and I just received an email saying the original Bronco has been built and is awaiting shipment.

The easiest thing to do is to ask for my $500 deposit back from the first dealership. I'm assuming they will give it to me because they will be putting a $10k ADM on this Bronco.

Is it worth trying to buy both and flip one? I feel like it's a lot of trouble and 7SP MT is less desirable.

I figured it was worth asking. Thanks for any feedback.

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take delivery of the first one, drive it a few weeks to make sure there are no quality issues, then get your deposit back on the second. That way, if you first one comes in and there are any issues with it, you trade it in on the second.

Mmac

Big Bend
First Name
Merce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went into my local dealer on January 4th 2022, put down a $500 deposit and I ordered a Badlands Lux 4d 7SP MT. Over the next month I reached out to my sales rep to change a few minor things on my order he was so unhelpful and gave me a ton of wrong information.

Buying this Bronco is a big deal and I didn't have confidence in my representative so I went to another dealer in town. I put down another $500 and ordered the exact same Bronco on February 3rd, 2022.

I now have the second Bronco (ordered in Feb) on a train, on its way to me and I just received an email saying the original Bronco has been built and is awaiting shipment.

The easiest thing to do is to ask for my $500 deposit back from the first dealership. I'm assuming they will give it to me because they will be putting a $10k ADM on this Bronco.

Is it worth trying to buy both and flip one? I feel like it's a lot of trouble and 7SP MT is less desirable.

The dealership might be glad to keep it.
I’m wondering what I did wrong. You got two orders through fairly fast, I ordered my 2dr 7sp MT Big Bend Aug 5, 2021 and still no word. Is it the dealer, or my order that’s the problem? I admit I have been tempted to order a 2nd.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealership might be glad to keep it.
I’m wondering what I did wrong. You got two orders through fairly fast, I ordered my 2dr 7sp MT Big Bend Aug 5, 2021 and still no word. Is it the dealer, or my order that’s the problem? I admit I have been tempted to order a 2nd.
There are a lot of us that ordered in 2020 and still have no word. It is the dealer and a luck of the draw.

OP
OP
FastFastFast

FastFastFast

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been following my build week spreadsheet and it doesn't feel good to know that there are a lot of people that have been waiting a lot longer than I have.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can always see what the car buying services are offering but I wouldn't risk a flip on a manual. Much smaller market.
Manuals are in an odd spot. Much higher resale, but much smaller market. The guys in the market for a stick shift simply won't consider an auto. So sticks and autos compete for separate buyers.

Mustang GTs, Wranglers with a stick always command more money on the used market on a private sale, but dealers will stab you extra.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exhibit A why some (many?) reservation holders don’t have Broncos yet.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guarantee that if you offered that Bronco to someone on the forum for whatever your out there door price is, someone would buy it before you had to make the first payment.

Would cost you nothing and make a member on here extremely happy.

MRomanoski67

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased a 22 BD in January for MSRP $47500: In April the BL I ordered 14 months prior was build and delivered MSRP $58700. Dealer took my BD with 6800 miles on it .Even swap. They sold the BD two weeks later for $67000.

66771733-D7D8-41E9-8065-F58BAC8AD5F0.jpeg

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are a lot of us that ordered in 2020 and still have no word. It is the dealer and a luck of the draw.
That and people placing multiple orders causing others to wait even longer than they otherwise would.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These shenanigans are why the Bronco market is so effed up right now 🙄 and why dealers hold all the cards 🤑
EXACTLY? People making multiple f'n orders!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
FastFastFast

FastFastFast

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guarantee that if you offered that Bronco to someone on the forum for whatever your out there door price is, someone would buy it before you had to make the first payment.

Would cost you nothing and make a member on here extremely happy.
I would love to let someone on the bronco forum buy one of these Broncos at sticker price. Plus maybe a set of 35" K02 tires for my troubles? I don't know if that would get me in trouble with the dealers so this is 100% hypothetical.
Sponsored