Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got my railcar number yesterday - it's in Markham, IL - still has a long ways to go to get here to CA

Sponsored

JoshFisk3

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
got my railcar number yesterday - it's in Markham, IL - still has a long ways to go to get here to CA
I think we are on the same train, I'm in phoenix.

Also just got my assembly line picture this morning. I'm hoping they install the roof rack after the fact because it's not there in the picture.

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group image

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think we are on the same train, I'm in phoenix.

Also just got my assembly line picture this morning. I'm hoping they install the roof rack after the fact because it's not there in the picture.

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group image
I believe that's what the hold up was, the accessory line. I've got a roof rack and brush guard not in my pic either.

Sponsored

JoshFisk3

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe that's what the hold up was, the accessory line. I've got a roof rack and brush guard not in my pic either.
Ahh okay that makes sense. Don't tell my dealer but even if it were missing I'd still buy it and only bring it up after the fact to have less time of the truck in their hands.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked with Ford Chat. My Bronco is on rail car TTGX706879 . It is in MiraLoma Ca (Riverside, CA) and has been since 9/06. My delivery date range is 9/10-9/16. So it seems like they should be able to get it on a truck and move it 100 miles to my dealer by Friday.
Friday would be a treat because that is my Birthday. My third one since I made my reservation 7/13/2020. Bitter, yeah maybe a little. no A LOT!
Ours was in Richmond CA from 9/4 until last night or this morning. Richmond is 2 hours away… you’re still 6 days longer than we are, but from res to today it’s 788 days 🤣
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 1663259819118