First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we order without the window wiper or defrost for those of us that did not receive the connections from factory?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can we order without the window wiper or defrost for those of us that did not receive the connections from factory?
The defroster comes standard on all production units. The Wiper/washer is an upgradable option (so yes it can be ordered with or without it).

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The defroster comes standard on all production units. The Wiper/washer is an upgradable option (so yes it can be ordered with or without it).
Thank you

CyberRox

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You say that now, but when the oem hard top is available to purchase from ford it will be over $10k . So really the adv hard top is a much better deal.
That's a ripoff and if people don't pay those insane prices the price will come down. I can only imagine the profit margin with it being over 10k. People are just too eager to pay whatever price is asked and I don't get it. We have all been taken advantage of over the past couple of years. Don't get me wrong though, this hard top looks great and gives the Bronco a refreshing look, but over 6k is a hard pill to swallow.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a ripoff and if people don't pay those insane prices the price will come down. I can only imagine the profit margin with it being over 10k. People are just too eager to pay whatever price is asked and I don't get it. We have all been taken advantage of over the past couple of years. Don't get me wrong though, this hard top looks great and gives the Bronco a refreshing look, but over 6k is a hard pill to swallow.
I hear ya. But if oem is say… 12k, how outrageous is the adv price? 50% less expensive and what I predict to be a superior product.

Sponsored

CyberRox

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear ya. But if oem is say… 12k, how outrageous is the adv price? 50% less expensive and what I predict to be a superior product.
50% less than an insanely overpriced product still doesn't justify the cost. Paying 1/5 of the price of the entire vehicle that's made of hardware and resin is just stupid.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
50% less than an insanely overpriced product still doesn't justify the cost. Paying 1/5 of the price of the entire vehicle that's made of hardware and resin is just stupid.
Okay.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree, it's a big chunk of change, but I see people on here every day, replacing perfectly good (?) wheels and tires with ones they prefer at a cost of thousands of dollars. Replacing bumpers, seat-covers, etc. Customizability is a big point of the Bronco even existing.
I really wanted to wrap my Bronco in stealth ppf, but talked myself out of spending $4-5K to get it done.
I'd much rather put that money toward ADV's hardtop. Sure, I wish it was half the price it is, but I feel that way about almost everything. Nobody is making anyone purchase a top from ADV, but I'm glad the option is there and will be ordering as soon as I decide on a color.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's just the right amount of slant.
I've got a 150 pound Malamute, and didn't want to give up too much rear space.
I've seen some of the other renderings from different companies, as well as the Bestop soft top and thought they all compromised the space in the rear way too much.
This one looks perfect to me, but we all have our own opinions...
If space is a consideration why not a straight back like the 1st gen the 6th gen emulates.

Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the black window backing block come if you don't get the wiper?

Since I don't have a hard top prep kit from the factory, will you have instructions on wiring the defrost?

Can't wait! Jacked.
km5178.gif

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will do a decibel test with a production unit on a fully stock bronco. Our shop bronco is WAY too modified to provide the correct decibel reading. However switching from the soft top to our hardtop is a VERY noticeable difference.
Cool, let me know if you need a vehicle to test it in, I work in Costa Mesa. I can drop by for a bit. 21 SAS with soft top.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I already have a hard top but am curious after seeing the photos, wouldn't this echo a lot inside? Mine came with the sound deadening headliner, and it still occasionally sounds like I'm talking through a tin can.
The Ford OEM headliner is really not a sound deadening headliner, it is a piece of trunk carpet thrown on to hide the MIC top cosmetic imperfections.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Manufacturing process (including layup information) is our proprietary information. We can say that we found a BIG issue with the factory laminate schedule and we improved tremendously from what they were doing to offer a product that will last longer.
Understand, we are not asking for proprietary information, however, in your post on Jan 29, 2022 you stated "The tops will be composite".
1) White and black will be textured. In previous posts, we mentioned that the black UV textured will be similar in color to "Shadow Black" and the white UV textured will be similar in color to "Oxford White". The tops will be composite.
We are simply asking if your composite construction leans itself to reduced road noise levels without the need for an additional sound deadening headliner?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You say that now, but when the oem hard top is available to purchase from ford it will be over $10k . So really the adv hard top is a much better deal.
Quality issues aside — and that is a BIG issue, admittedly — if you think a Big 3 OEM purchasing hard tops at production volumes is going to price said hard tops at ~2x the price of a premium, niche aftermarket supplier’s competing product, then you’re smoking some really good product, so stop Bogarting that joint. 🚬
Sponsored