Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A tracking email for order 3446 was sent at 10PM on 10/11/22 to the email provided on the order. The package is currently in transit with an estimated delivery of tomorrow, the 14th, by 7PM. The handler's name is Jathan. It sounds like Jason and Nathan put together. That automated email was to be taken as the response to your inquiry on 10/11/22 at 12:40. I just resent the shipping notification. They may be hitting your spam folder.
Glad to hear order #3446 is on the way. However, if the automated email notification was a to be taken as a response to my inquiry, it does not address the status of order #3243. I also noticed that the sequential numbered list of of the limited edition 100 Badlands BAM BYODR orders has been deleted from the first page of this thread. My order was listed as #34 on that list as of this morning, suspiciously after I pointed out that someone else was issued #34 out of the limited 100 orders, the list has been removed/deleted. Why? It also begs the following questions: How did you determine how sequential numbers were assigned?; and, how did you determine which orders to send out first?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Glad to hear order #3446 is on the way. However, if the automated email notification was a to be taken as a response to my inquiry, it does not address the status of order #3243. I also noticed that the sequential numbered list of of the limited edition 100 Badlands BAM BYODR orders has been deleted from the first page of this thread. My order was listed as #34 on that list as of this morning, suspiciously after I pointed out that someone else was issued #34 out of the limited 100 orders, the list has been removed/deleted. Why? It also begs the following questions: How did you determine how sequential numbers were assigned?; and, how did you determine which orders to send out first?
If you read through this thread, it was already discussed that the list wasnā€™t a source of record. So to remove the confusion, itā€™s gone. Also, if you read through the thread, and not too long ago, it was also mentioned that the rails shipped as they were completed. If it didnā€™t pass, it was kicked back for rework. Some of it was really invasive. Some was just a touch up.

Hereā€™s the bin of carnage. This is from right now.
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 5F625807-1B0B-4BA2-84B0-A01A2F7AE1B3

Iā€™m sure your number is in there, if it recently shipped. All BAM rail orders were printed out and put in numerical order. Some were cancelled/refunded/repurchased, because people were so hyped that they didnā€™t look at the price to make sure they entered the code correctly and checked out at $1,966.00. Some people ordered more than just the rail when they checked out. All of that affected the way the list would export.

Jaymanire

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Armada Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which color B.A.L.L.S match the rails, graphite or asphalt black?

Also, is 1ā€ more common or 20mm?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Asphalt Black. And BALL size really just depends on your socket arm size. Chose which team youā€™re on. Team 1ā€ or Team 20mm.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 2A4FFB2B-88F5-4177-900D-7D0802414DB2

Whoop, whoopā€¦I canā€™t wait to install these!

I currently have the clear version, so Iā€™ll post before and after pics once the sexy version arrives. šŸ˜

Curious to see the improvement that the SLAP / BPM provides.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to expound on what @EIGHTLUG saidā€¦
Assess the devices you want to mount and figure out if they require a 1ā€ ball or if the 20mm version will suffice.

In my rig, I use a 20mm ball with a Tackform arm for my iPhone 13 Pro Max and it is solid AF. I'm planning on mounting a 12.9ā€ iPad and am going to order a 1ā€ ball for that application.

Hope my anecdotal shit helps. šŸ˜‰

vrycooldad

Badlands
First Name
Bucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#44 has been deliveredā€¦.

would anyone wanna trade a badlands d+mosh for it?

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you read through this thread, it was already discussed that the list wasnā€™t a source of record. So to remove the confusion, itā€™s gone. Also, if you read through the thread, and not too long ago, it was also mentioned that the rails shipped as they were completed. If it didnā€™t pass, it was kicked back for rework. Some of it was really invasive. Some was just a touch up.

Hereā€™s the bin of carnage. This is from right now.
5F625807-1B0B-4BA2-84B0-A01A2F7AE1B3.jpeg

Iā€™m sure your number is in there, if it recently shipped. All BAM rail orders were printed out and put in numerical order. Some were cancelled/refunded/repurchased, because people were so hyped that they didnā€™t look at the price to make sure they entered the code correctly and checked out at $1,966.00. Some people ordered more than just the rail when they checked out. All of that affected the way the list would export.
I have been tracking this thread since day one. Clearly, many folks on the list received BAM rail numbers corresponding to their placement on the list. My question was, how did you assigned these sequential numbers? Itā€™s curious that the list just happened to be deleted after I discovered #34 was assigned to someone else. Itā€™s a fair question. You also failed to answer my question on the status of my other order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have been tracking this thread since day one. Clearly, many folks on the list received BAM rail numbers corresponding to their placement on the list. My question was, how did you assigned these sequential numbers? Itā€™s curious that the list just happened to be deleted after I discovered #34 was assigned to someone else. Itā€™s a fair question. You also failed to answer my question on the status of my other order.
All BAM rail orders were printed out and put in numerical order. Your rail number on the list not matching the one being received was not the only one. @iamcris I know was another one that was the same way. And his was a couple weeks ago. Are you a Charles Barkley fan? What exactly is your problem? And if you've been following this thread, whay are you asking questions that point to the fact that you obviously haven't? Rhetorical question.

Last edited:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would say, once the music stops, and I let you know that the final BADLANDS BAM has left the building, and you have not received tracking..., and you looked in your spam folder, at that point, raise your hand and let me know that there's an issue. As of now, all 100 BADLANDS BAMs are accounted for, either with their owner, in transit, or here at STARKILLER BASE being massaged.
awesome to hear!

Now about those Wildtrak badges! ;) lol...take a deep breath brother, this seemed like a huge undertaking. Can't wait to see the next big thing roll out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
awesome to hear!

Now about those Wildtrak badges! ;) lol...take a deep breath brother, this seemed like a huge undertaking. Can't wait to see the next big thing roll out.
I'll tell you this. The next big thing to literally roll out will be me and the family rolling out in the 5th wheel for a vacation. I don't know when, but that's definitely next. lol

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say, once the music stops, and I let you know that the final BADLANDS BAM has left the building, and you have not received tracking..., and you looked in your spam folder, at that point, raise your hand and let me know that there's an issue. As of now, all 100 BADLANDS BAMs are accounted for, either with their owner, in transit, or here at STARKILLER BASE being massaged.
I have not received a confirmation email. Order #3491. Thanks.

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not received a confirmation email. Order #3491. Thanks.
@EIGHTLUG hasn't informed us that the music has stopped yet, so a bit premature on asking for a status. (I'm in the same boat as you, and checking my e-mail box frequently)

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG hasn't informed us that the music has stopped yet, so a bit premature on asking for a status. (I'm in the same boat as you, and checking my e-mail box frequently)
I actually read his comment a few times and I guess, or hoped, that the music has stopped. My bad since I just reread it. Just can't wait to see it in real life!