Sponsored

11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet

Deleted member 31057

Just talked with Ford customer service. "Chip Hold" for me also but I really don't care at this point. I mean I'm ahead of the game with the Bronco finally being built and now it's just a little bit longer. 850 plus days....yeah at least I know it's built and soon to head my way!
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built 11/21 and modules popped 11/23. Still showing in production on the Order Tracker. I got word yesterday from Ford Chat that itā€™s on chip hold and that Iā€™m not alone. My delivery still is estimated 12/13 but Iā€™ll be shocked if it gets here before mid January.

7/20/20 reservation first ordered 1/29/21.
I am in a similar situation. 11/23 blend date, 11/29 production date, in production status.
I called the bronco customer support and was told that it was at the plant, no chip hold (amazing) and delivery expected 12/1 - 12/7. I am guessing this is the delivery to the railroad. I am not holding my breath on any of this.

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my built email this morning from Ford. The pizza tracker still shows me as ā€œIn Productionā€ but Fordā€™s tracker shows built 11/29 with only PCM modules populated and a tear tag. I wonā€™t believe itā€™s actually done until itā€™s on a train to me, since Iā€™ve heard of folks being ā€œbuiltā€ but still going into chip hold after the notification.

FYI I was 11/23 blend date for a 4dr BL with SAS, 2.7, MIC, Lux, and tow.

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in a similar situation. 11/23 blend date, 11/29 production date, in production status.
I called the bronco customer support and was told that it was at the plant, no chip hold (amazing) and delivery expected 12/1 - 12/7. I am guessing this is the delivery to the railroad. I am not holding my breath on any of this.
Do both order track and Fordā€™s tracker show you as in production? For me order track still does but all Fordā€™s show me as built. Iā€™m thinking that there might be some kind of delay with order track getting updated.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do both order track and Fordā€™s tracker show you as in production? For me order track still does but all Fordā€™s show me as built. Iā€™m thinking that there might be some kind of delay with order track getting updated.
Order Track doesn't have a Built status. It should only update when it gets the Shipped status.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my built email this morning from Ford. The pizza tracker still shows me as ā€œIn Productionā€ but Fordā€™s tracker shows built 11/29 with only PCM modules populated and a tear tag. I wonā€™t believe itā€™s actually done until itā€™s on a train to me, since Iā€™ve heard of folks being ā€œbuiltā€ but still going into chip hold after the notification.

Ford Chat can confirm any holds. That might put you at ease.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am showing as "In Production" in both places but the production date did populate to 11/29.
I ask specifically about chip hold since it is a lux and was told no. Who knows, it will get here eventually. I am just happy to know that it has finally been built

_dash_

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Funny I have the same build and blend date, but not built yet.

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Regal GS 6Speed, 01 2Dr blazer, 00 Camaro.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery date was moved from 11.29 to 12.07. No holds specified. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Itā€™s frustrating for sure. At this point I hope it doesnā€™t come until 2023 as we are leaving for Florida for Christmas break and I wonā€™t even be available to take delivery until the first week of January.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s frustrating for sure. At this point I hope it doesnā€™t come until 2023 as we are leaving for Florida for Christmas break and I wonā€™t even be available to take delivery until the first week of January.
I would have a serious conversation with your dealer.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know the feeling. I will be heading to Colorado for Christmas and I do not want to arrive when I am out of town

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know the feeling. I will be heading to Colorado for Christmas and I do not want to arrive when I am out of town
The first thing my dealer will do is drill holes in my grill for a license plate I will never install, lol.
Sponsored