Sponsored

11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Regal GS 6Speed, 01 2Dr blazer, 00 Camaro.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery date was 11.23 - 11.29 but it is not here yet. The wait is killing me.
Sponsored

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never thought an automobile would make me pay attention to what congress is doing, but admittedly selfish good news here (maybe?):

AP reporting - BREAKING: The U.S. House moved urgently to head off the looming nationwide rail strike on Wednesday, passing a bill that would bind companies and workers to a proposed settlement that was reached in September but rejected by some of the 12 unions involved.

No built email for me, but 11/18 blend date and modules popped + tear tag, so I am holding out hope before Christmas because all my extended family is as excited about seeing it as I am!

RiotSquirrel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Florida (The pines part, not the palms part)
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Regal GS 6Speed, 01 2Dr blazer, 00 Camaro.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the shipping tracking? Rail car?
I am a Convoy delivery. I just chatted with Ford Chat, they said it is built but still has not left the factory. They had no further information outside of that.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the Ordertrack app still has it "in production" even though the backdoor and main ford link have both moved it to "shipped." maybe it's just running behind.
Interestingly Order Track doesn't have a Built status. There are definitely lags in the systems. I got the Built email but still waiting for shipping info to update.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a Convoy delivery. I just chatted with Ford Chat, they said it is built but still has not left the factory. They had no further information outside of that.
That's a win!

kristyb222

Wildtrak
First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my Built email this morning. Delivery is by rail and expected December 27th - January 2nd. So, I'm either on a short chip hold or my train is traveling two circles around the USA in order to arrive in Timbuktu, oh I mean, just Montana. :LOL: Some person with my same production timeline is apparently getting their Bronco on December 2nd....maybe trains drive ONE WHOLE MONTH slower when traveling to the Great West. LOL :cool: Whatever, just happy to be here. Slow progress is still progress. [Yes, I'm aware of the train reference and Montana, haha, just remember Yellowstone is fictional]

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my Built email this morning. Delivery is by rail and expected December 27th - January 2nd. So, I'm either on a short chip hold or my train is traveling two circles around the USA in order to arrive in Timbuktu, oh I mean, just Montana. :LOL: Some person with my same production timeline is apparently getting their Bronco on December 2nd....maybe trains drive ONE WHOLE MONTH slower when traveling to the Great West. LOL :cool: Whatever, just happy to be here. Slow progress is still progress. [Yes, I'm aware of the train reference and Montana, haha, just remember Yellowstone is fictional]
No doubt someone is looking to see where Montana actually is.

But more seriously (as serious as I get) I suspect they are far more conservative on shipping estimates to more remote places. For me the train lines dead ends here in Portland and they pop them on a truck for a 10 miles drive to the dealer. For you it maybe a train depot and then a 400 mile truck ride that has to stop at a bunch of other dealers along the way.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It could be due to the capacity going to your destination or a number of different variables.
Good luck on getting bumped up. I am still in production waiting on a build date.

Sponsored

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to my dealer on the phone today. Apparently my Badsquatch is at "gate 4G" at 4280 Hannan Road near the MAP. Looking on street view this appears to be a giant parking lot full of Broncos (see attached) presumably awaiting shipment with MSA Delivery Services. My truck is scheduled to be delivered on 12/21 and the order backdoor says "Estimated Delivery 12/18/2022 - 12/24/2022."

Dealer also told me that MAP is shutdown for two weeks over the holidays from 12/21 until 1/3, so it's best to get your vehicle on a train or truck before 12/21. Fingers crossed for everyone here that will be the case!

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet CleanShot 2022-11-30 at 21.02.31@2x

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to my dealer on the phone today. Apparently my Badsquatch is at "gate 4G" at 4280 Hannan Road near the MAP. Looking on street view this appears to be a giant parking lot full of Broncos (see attached) presumably awaiting shipment with MSA Delivery Services. My truck is scheduled to be delivered on 12/21 and the order backdoor says "Estimated Delivery 12/18/2022 - 12/24/2022."

Dealer also told me that MAP is shutdown for two weeks over the holidays from 12/21 until 1/3, so it's best to get your vehicle on a train or truck before 12/21. Fingers crossed for everyone here that will be the case!

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet CleanShot 2022-11-30 at 21.02.31@2x
I wouldn't be surprised if the shipping service didn't shut down. MAP shutdown may just affect production.

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't be surprised if the shipping service didn't shut down. MAP shutdown may just affect production.
Yeah that's what he implied. It's just a shutdown for MAP, but shipping should continue during those two weeks (maybe save for a couple holidays around Christmas or New Years).

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was built 11/21 and modules popped 11/23. Still showing in production on the Order Tracker. I got word yesterday from Ford Chat that it’s on chip hold and that I’m not alone. My delivery still is estimated 12/13 but I’ll be shocked if it gets here before mid January.

7/20/20 reservation first ordered 1/29/21.

Tsiebert

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! Same here, except blended on 11/23/22. Fingers crossed up here in WA State by Christmas Eve, a Saturday.
I'm hoping for the same in WA. On a chip hold with a 11/14 blend date. Estimating arrival Dec 17-23 from what chat tells me. Praying for the merriest of Christmases!
Sponsored