Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

DAmn, that's a great surprise! If you don't mind me asking, which dealer?
Bob Swope Ford in Elizabethtown. They have always been great to me. Sold it at MSRP which was 58,790 and I got $2925 back from Ford in price protection.
Sponsored

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bob Swope Ford in Elizabethtown. They have always been great to me. Sold it at MSRP which was 58,790 and I got $2925 back from Ford in price protection.
I thought about ordering from them. So they honored the original MSRP AND gave you the $2925? So you're total sale on the vehicle was under original MSRP when you ordered?

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought about ordering from them. So they honored the original MSRP AND gave you the $2925? So you're total sale on the vehicle was under original MSRP when you ordered?
Yes $58790 was the sticker price and got the $2925 taken off the price in the deal. I am pretty pleased with how they have handled the deal.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes $58790 was the sticker price and got the $2925 taken off the price in the deal. I am pretty pleased with how they have handled the deal.
Damn, that's awesome! Let's see if I can work something out like that with Oxmoor! Highly doubt that, they've been PITA to work with.

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn, that's awesome! Let's see if I can work something out like that with Oxmoor! Highly doubt that, they've been PITA to work with.
That’s unfortunate. You should have some price protection depending on how long ago you placed the order. They also did not ask for any deposit. Swope Ford has been easy to work with. I actually bought a Cyber Orange Bronco Sport from them for my wife. We ordered a CO 22 but got bumped to 23 so we went with Cactus Gray.

Sponsored

malayet2

Black Diamond
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got the shipped email this morning. Says 12/9-12/16. Wondering if the two day delay between when it showed built to when I got the built email is also true with the shipping email...

a boy can hope, right?

SoonerNatx

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4d 2.7 MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my shipped email this morning! 11/28 blend date, built email sent 11/30

Screenshot_20221203_070133.jpg

adbennett

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the shipped email this morning. Says 12/9-12/16. Wondering if the two day delay between when it showed built to when I got the built email is also true with the shipping email...

a boy can hope, right?
I got my built email on 11/30. Nothing yet for shipped…

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s unfortunate. You should have some price protection depending on how long ago you placed the order. They also did not ask for any deposit. Swope Ford has been easy to work with. I actually bought a Cyber Orange Bronco Sport from them for my wife. We ordered a CO 22 but got bumped to 23 so we went with Cactus Gray.
I do have the full price protection offering and Oxmoor is going to honor that, it's more of if they'll be willing to negotiate/work with me on anything. I tried to talk to their GM (who took their only BRaptor allocation) about getting on the BRaptor waiting list and he was like "absolutely. Just know we're charging a $20,000 ADM fee on all BRaptors". I asked him if he paid it and he laughed at me and then said "if people will pay it, we'll charge it." Really do dislike them but sadly I live 2 mins away from them and hard not to keep going back.

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a Blend Date of 12/2 and I checked this morning to find that the status has been changed to "Built!"
Looks like a ton of BCE Modules populated overnight. No Tear Tag at this point.

Website states that the next step is awaiting shipping.
Fingers crossed it'll go soon!

Unconquered

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know about the trackers, but what’s a Pizza tracker? There Is nothing called a pizza tracker on that link?
You're right. I just assumed the "pizza tracker" is the ordertrack.app since the logo looks like a pizza. I may be mistaken
I hadn't made that connection. I thought the "pizza tracker" was the https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking one since it most resembles the Domino's interface.

Either way, those are the two that you can access with the VIN and order number. If you have an account on Ford.com with a reservation you can also access these:
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId= #######
https://www.ford.com/buy/reserve/details.html?reservationId= #######

Just replace the ####### with your reservation number (with no space after the '='). And naturally, they don't all update at the same time so you can keep cycling through them for glimpse of hope.

F150Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
F150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a Blend Date of 12/2 and I checked this morning to find that the status has been changed to "Built!"
Looks like a ton of BCE Modules populated overnight. No Tear Tag at this point.

Website states that the next step is awaiting shipping.
Fingers crossed it'll go soon!
What was your number in the queue?
Mine was 12/02, no modules, no tear tag, no change at all to any website…

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/29 blend date
525/1063
Got tear tag number overnight and BCE modules popped.
Tracker still showing "in production" and no emails yet.
Shows built date today of 12/1/2022, no ETA on ship date or mails. No change on modules showing.
Once again the elves were busy last night. Received an email over night that it was "built" and delivery between 12/22 and 12/28 to some little unknown lot in the middle of Iowa.
Sponsored