Sponsored

Anyone getting a Non-Sasquatched Badlands?

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just finished driving the Transamerica trail Boston to Vegas and back to include Imogene Pass. All on 33s with my Hummer H3 Adventure package and rear lockers.. Performed like a champ.
In my opinion if your Badlands Bronco is gonna be DD stick with the 33s Non-Squatch.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Dana 210 is an option on the BD . It's listed on the brochure the dealer sent me .

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my brochure the Squach Pkg includes the following :

17" black aluminum beadlock-capable wheels
35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain tires
Electronic locking front and rear axles
4.7 ratio Ratio
High-clearance suspension
Position sensitive Blisten shocks
High clearance fender flares

So does the BL come standard with everything except the tire/wheel combo ?

I see where they list the BL comes with its own special suspension.
Do you still get the High clearance suspension and fender flares of the Squach ?

I may still get the Squach for all that plus the 4.7 gearing . It'll be better to go down in tire size than try to go up without the 4.7 gearing later . Or does the BL come standard with 4.7 ? All this info spread across different pages is confusing to an old man , LOL

Sponsored

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think for me (ie those of us who only do extreme off-roading maybe once a year), it is going to come down to comparing, side by side, the Badlands non-Sasquatch, and the Badlands with the Sasquatch package.

1. How much better does the lift look on the Badlands Sasquatch vs regular Badlands (for those of us who don't want to do an aftermarket lift)?

2. Are there any other visual differences between the Badlands Sasquatch vs regular Badlands besides the tire size and the lift? (Ie, what do the fender flares look like between package vs non-package).

That's what it will come down for me personally. For example, before I heard about the Bronco redux, I was about to purchase my first Jeep Wrangler. I was going to get a Sahara only because I could not stand the red interior and exterior touches of the Rubicon. I could be wrong, but almost every Rubicon I would customize on the Jeep site had some sort of weird red flare inside (whether on the Dash, or in the seat stitching, etc.). That was enough for me to say no to Rubicon. Plus the Bronco is just so fresh and way more "mean" looking than the Wrangler imo.

If I lived out West in the Rockies, I'd do all kinds of off-roading. But not where I am presently.

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What makes the 35's less desirable for DD'ing? Is it the noise and gas mileage?
I'll be getting a non squatch BL with manual and that will be than sufficient for me as a DD. Both come with the Bilsteins which is my biggest want and I like the optional BL wheels better than the squatch so for me its an easy choice. The BL also has an option for the MTs as well, which doesn't mean mud terrain but multi terrain so not sure how they'll be on the road over the ATs, will have to see if it's worth it once the B&P is live.
Same here

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the brochure it list options with some denoted as (Included in Sasquatch pkg) . The 210 axle is simply listed as an option .

TTU86

Raptor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Badland with no SQ. I think the 33’s are a good alternative for a everyday driver. Better on the highway

Reactions: Axe

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Sasquatch for my BL. I’m fine with 33 AT tires. I’ll keep the air at no lower than 25psi. Not planning on spinning my way through mud. The $2500 will go a long way towards a 2.7. If I go plan B and get a base or BD, then it’s squatch for sure.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Im not mistaken, they’re “beadlock capable“ wheels. You still have to buy the $800 beadlock rings from Ford.

tlowell01

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MT for me, so no Sasquatch. I’m sure the regular badlands is more than capable for anything I’m going to do. I love car tech so definitely getting the lux package. If Ford does end up making Sasquatch available with the MT, I might consider it, but I’d probably rather spend the money on a hard top, slide out tailgate, etc.

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 285/70/17 K02 that‘s standard on the Badlands is a great tire - on road, off road, and snow/ice. 33s at 285 mm are obviously narrower than the 35s at 315 mm, and will have better handling in the snow. So, my wife’s Bronco will not have the Sasquatch package.

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious as to how many people are getting the Badlands but not the Sasquatch package, do you feel the trim is sufficient for your needs and the upgraded package doesn't warrant the cost for you?
I am leaning towards a Badlands w/out Sasquatch or Black Diamond with. Does anyone know (I'm sure its been brought up before) if it's an easy switch to 35s if the needs arises or will that be a no-go because of gearing, etc? I know nothing. Thanks in advance.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want the manual BL with the LUX package. I bet Ford will require screw us and require the V6 with the LUX package. :mad:

I also want remote start, but think I will forgo that if I can row my own. :cool:
Sponsored