Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope the 4 door has better full folding seats where it's totally flat from the back hatch to front seats when down. I can understand limitations on doing this with the 2 door (which is why they are not flat front to back) but on the 4 door, there should be plenty of room to go flat, no??
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My god, the ground clearance on the Bronco is going to be terrible. There's so many suspension components hanging below the axle tube. Looks like at least 4 inches lost.

Is the Wrangler like this? The axle tube on my Tacoma is CLEAN especially after a U-bolt flip. Getting worried here.
Yes, the rear shocks on my JK mount lower than the axle. This is with 34’s:
Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 47CFE9FC-B5EE-4568-AECE-ECDA2E717697

Last edited:

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those rigid lights are cool
Yea-Once we see all these add-ons the budget is going up. Also, these lights are mounted on the OB rapid red Fishing rig.

Last edited:
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But where is the bottle opener?!
Ah, I forgot to say! I did ask this and they did not install on the pre-production. I was told that on the Broncos it is going to go on the d-pillar portion of the sport/roll bar... This seems odd to me as that location is not vertical. I will confirm with the Ford engineers tomorrow.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2dr wheelbase is 100.4
4 dr wheelbase is 116.1

should be more legroom in 4 dr

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Jeep only has small tombstone tweeters on the dash. If there are the six Speakers you mention is that a standard or upgrade speaker setup. I am guess not upgrade since no sub. But I haven’t gone thru the bazillion pics you posted.
great work by the way.
Jeep has six - tweets in the tombstones, two ways by your outboard knee in the lower front dash, two ways in the B pillar bar overhead. Those two ways split out into components to make the ten speaker premium setup.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really hope the 4 door has better full folding seats where it's totally flat from the back hatch to front seats when down. I can understand limitations on doing this with the 2 door (which is why they are not flat front to back) but on the 4 door, there should be plenty of room to go flat, no??
They are raised like these are. Get the pullout if you want completely flat.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the rear seat was properly flipped and folded, too bad the tailgate is closed.

Nice Ford Performance badge on the diff, probably on all the lockered diffs

Edit: OOPS What I thought was the seat bottom flipped forward was actually the headrest flipped up...disappointing.
They don’t have diff covers like that on the trucks with lockers

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two more small requests.
1. Still haven’t seen this bottle opener lol
2. would love to see how this handles the snow if they do any driving into serious snow drift

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why did they even bother with this useless vent. Nobody in the back will be able to feel that it’s even there. Most especially when any of the tops are off. Jeep fixed this problem a few years ago by adding vents on the back of the center console. I think Ford missed a BIG opportunity here.
I totally agree but at least you will have some heat on your feet for those days you get caught in weather with the doors at home.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two more small requests.
1. Still haven’t seen this bottle opener lol
2. would love to see how this handles the snow if they do any driving into serious snow drift

scroll up four posts to see comment on bottle opener.....

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 47CFE9FC-B5EE-4568-AECE-ECDA2E717697

Anyone else notice the green/cactus gray around the headlights?

Edit: anyone have any idea why this would be like that on a black exterior?
Optical illusion?

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have we determined yet whether this is the only Bronco that's going to be there? (I know a Sport is also there).

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
How big are the dogs? I doubt I can get much in the way of actual measurements, but I can eyeball it for you... From what I could tell, with the seats down, you could fit 2 Great Danes back there (assuming you go with a washout floor model to spray down the slobber). I would however put a blanket or something else creative in the slot between the seats to make sure a paw doesn't slide down between them.

I'll see tomorrow if we can get a smaller person seated in the driver's seat. As mentioned in another thread, today, they really weren't supposed to be touching it, so we got lucky to capture some stuff with the marketing company.

I'm not positive and will ask for a demonstration on this tomorrow. One of the darker photos shows the seat "controls" on the driver's side. The slider is up front (underneath), there is a wheel (presumably lumbar), then a lever which could either be tilt/angle or height adjustment. There is also a large plastic piece near the back on the bottom that the marketing guy grabbed, but it didn't seem like it did anything. He had already tilted the seat forward using the top lever on the back, so it's possible that is the angle/tilt adjustment when the driver is seated, which would leave the other lever on the side for height.

He wasn't sure what was under this. I asked if it was the standard jack, but will have to wait to get confirmation tomorrow.
Hey, thanks for considering my question. Hope you are having a great time over there and are staying warm :)

The 2 dogs in question are greyhounds. I usually truck them around in my outback w/the seats folded and 2 dog beds (the big Costco kind). With that setup and I think I'm getting about 60" of usable depth, maybe 44" ish width. I think they'd be able to live with less; I'd probably be able to at least restrict my cargo space to that of the 2dr and see how thing go! Certainly if 2 great danes would fit in that bronco, my mere greyhounds should travel just fine!

Thanks again, it's awesome how much new info is coming in today because of you, I appreciate it!
Sponsored