Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats!!! When did you place your order and were you a reservation?
Yes, I was a late res. Reserved in January of 2021, ordered in February of 2021, again in October 2021, and again in October 2022.
Sponsored

Drunknbroke11

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford FiST, 90 Lifted Ford E150, 51 Ford, 17
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/20/20 reservation. Last Email Monday with 2/6-2/12 new arrival dates. Built 12/3, shipped 12/5, Departed Kansas this morning! Almost overā€¦.hopefully.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
šŸ¤ž You've got a shorter way to go so hopefully! I'm in AZ and my guess is mid February, but I will be pleasantly surprised if it arrives sooner. Have they provided you a rail car # yet?
Yea I have a rail car #,. When I check yesterday still no info about movement.

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 12/1 build finally moved to shipped on the tracker. My dealer is saying we can't track it until it gets onto the Burlington Line? It seems like it leaves MI on a private rail company? Is that BS?

TumbleBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 12/1 build finally moved to shipped on the tracker. My dealer is saying we can't track it until it gets onto the Burlington Line? It seems like it leaves MI on a private rail company? Is that BS?
You should be able to track it with CSX as soon as you get the rail car number (ford chat can give it to you)

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What they are saying is that smaller interstation companies will move the rail cars around, possibly from MAP to Chicago and definitely around the Chicago area until they finally get linked up to a major rail company like CSX, Union Pacific or BNSF. In your case probably to BNSF at Blue Island, IL. Then heads west.

CSX will track the whole trip as best they can. Dealer is correct in that their tracking system is more reliable after it gets on BNSF but really it's all pretty shaky as us rabid customers are the only ones who want hourly updates. But since we're just peeking in at the process we just have to do with what info we get.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ā€œPlaced at industryā€ today! About time!! Almost there!! Now the obsession will switch from CSX to United (trucking) šŸ˜†šŸ˜† Thankfully only has to go 30 mins down the road from the rail yard
NICE! It's crazy ours left Michigan at the same time, yet mine hasn't even made it to Birmingham... šŸ¤”

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh no!! Is it still in Louisville?!
Finally left yesterday and made it to Nashville, left Nashville today. No ETA. I'm guessing Birmingham is next.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally left yesterday and made it to Nashville, left Nashville today. No ETA. I'm guessing Birmingham is next.
I briefly went through a ā€œno ETA availableā€ after I left Louisville, but once it made its way to Atlanta, the ETA updated to the same ETA I originally had. When it departed Louisville, it was headed to Montgomery, AL, but it never updated that it arrived/departed again so Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s why the ETA wasnā€™t avail until it got to Atlanta. I wouldnā€™t be shocked if yours arrives Mon or Tues (if they donā€™t work Sundays).

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ā€œPlaced at industryā€ today! About time!! Almost there!! Now the obsession will switch from CSX to United (trucking) šŸ˜†šŸ˜† Thankfully only has to go 30 mins down the road from the rail yard
Does united road work for every state and every delivery to any dealership?

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does united road work for every state and every delivery to any dealership?

Iā€™m not sure honestly. Look up the 1 Five 1 Garage YouTube shoot setting up an acct to track it. I entered my VIN, and even before I even had a railcar, my bronco came up in their system even with the end destination of my dealership, it just shows as inactive. But once my railcar is empty, itā€™ll switch to ā€œpending pickupā€ on Unitedā€™s site. I do know you had to set it up through their mobile site vs a desktop, but they explain all that in the YouTube. Worth the try!

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NICE! It's crazy ours left Michigan at the same time, yet mine hasn't even made it to Birmingham... šŸ¤”
Nation I have a question if you donā€™t mind! Bye any chance Is your Bronco going to Town & Country in Bessemer? Mine a legally was shipped on Tuesday but no info from CSX yet.
Sponsored