Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t think this group seeking duffles. I’m in to get $1k under invoice or $1,300 under x plan. I have x plan. Back up is Stephens then Granger. Doubt my local dealers willing to not be greedy other than perhaps Sawgrass which is a high volume dealer. I’d guess this group would get its best deal from Texas high volume dealers.

Am I wrong?
I agree. I keep seeing x plan. How would someone get that? Looks like it would be a good way to save $$$.
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. I keep seeing x plan. How would someone get that? Looks like it would be a good way to save $$$.
Three ways:
1. Mustang Club of America. $25 a year. Members have X-Plan access after two months.
2. Buy 100 shares of Ford stock. Six months later, fill out a form for Ford and you receive X-Plan access.
3. See if your employer is a Ford X-Plan partner.

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Three ways:
1. Mustang Club of America. $25 a year. Members have X-Plan access after two months.
2. Buy 100 shares of Ford stock. Six months later, fill out a form for Ford and you receive X-Plan access.
Awesome thank you!

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fastest is joining Mustang club of America unless you’ve owned Ford stock for six months at time of order although I think dealers can work something out so it’s at time of delivery since we are more than six months out. With MCA you only need to be a member for two months.

Google ford x plan. There’s a list of affiliated companies. You might be part of one already.

I think there’s a sticking in the pricing sub forum here.

You can also join blue oval and might get lucky enough to have a ford employee give you a pin.

X plan Invoice less .4% plus $275 program fee and why Stephen/Granger offer $1,300 below invoice on that plan. You are also capped at $100 doc fee which is just another dealer revenue stream and might get special financing or lease.

This is assuming ford includes Bronco on the x plan pricing which at the moment it appears it is. Why knowing the dealer will sell at $1k below invoice is a good back up plan.

Just make sure there are no hidden fees. If you pay taxes then it is not state mandated. Why group buying is best. You can negotiate all the stupid out of car buying. Just might be travel for some. Will for me. I’ll just turn it into a fishing trip

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fastest is joining Mustang club of America unless you’ve owned Ford stock for six months at time of order although I think dealers can work something out so it’s at time of delivery since we are more than six months out. With MCA you only need to be a member for two months.

Google ford x plan. There’s a list of affiliated companies. You might be part of one already.

You can also join blue oval and might get lucky enough to have a ford employee give you a pin.

X plan Invoice less .4% plus $275 program fee and why Stephen/Granger offer $1,300 below invoice on that plan. You are also capped at $100 doc fee which is just another dealer revenue stream and might get special financing or lease.

This is assuming ford includes Bronco on the x plan pricing which at the moment it appears it is. Why knowing the dealer will sell at $1k below invoice is a good back up plan.

Just make sure there are no hidden fees. If you pay taxes then it is not state mandated. Why group buying is best. You can negotiate all the stupid out of car buying. Just might be travel for some. Will for me. I’ll just turn it into a fishing trip
Love a good Texas road trip.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would tell you to search x-plan but there is no way you would be able to filter through all the results and find an answer. So, x-plan is a purchasing program through Ford for what they consider their partners. It locks in the price (fairly close to invoice pricing) and the dealer fees.

The best way to get it is to sign up for the Mustang Club of America (MCA) for a small fee. Search MCA for more info. Or if you happen to have xxx amounts of Ford Stock you are also eligible. Search Ford stock for more info.

That being said, our groups goal is to do better than x-plan pricing. However, some current offers on this site (Granger and Stephens) require x-plan to get their best deal which is $1300 below invoice. Without x-plan you are only eligible for their $1000 below invoice deal. So for a small investment into the MCA it makes for a good back up plan incase you need it.

Edit: looks like there are a bunch of faster typers than me.

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would tell you to search x-plan but there is no way you would be able to filter through all the results and find an answer. So, x-plan is a purchasing program through Ford for what they consider their partners. It locks in the price (fairly close to invoice pricing) and the dealer fees.

The best way to get it is to sign up for the Mustang Club of America (MCA) for a small fee. Search MCA for more info. Or if you happen to have xxx amounts of Ford Stock you are also eligible. Search Ford stock for more info.

That being said, our groups goal is to do better than x-plan pricing. However, some current offers on this site (Granger and Stephens) require x-plan to get their best deal which is $1300 below invoice. Without x-plan you are only eligible for their $1000 below invoice deal. So for a small investment into the MCA it makes for a good back up plan incase you need it.
Thanks Blue yeah im excited for what our group will accomplish. Plus its cool to be part of something big with like minded people.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every car purchase should turn into a fishing trip, IMO.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Need a guy like you in FL .... :cool:

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every car purchase should turn into a fishing trip, IMO.
Regardless where I’m buying. I’m breaking this Bronco in quick. I always do that with new cars. Get that first thousand on first weekend or two. Best way is far away fishing spots never before visited. Including if I go local. Baby her that first thousand. Stick to scenic routes. No hurries. Every inlet, lake, pond, steam or puddle getting tested ?

Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Three ways:
4. If you’re a veteran you can join Veterans Advantage and get X-Plan through them

colind

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Completed survey last night. I'm in the San Antonio area but wouldn't hesitate to travel across the state for a deal.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've been lurking for about a week and just registered and completed the survey. Haven't reserved yet, is there a known deadline for that?

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Done.
You should talk to Tomball Ford. Jorge has a youtube channel dedicated just to the Bronco and does a great job of breaking down the option packages and what it has to offer.
Is your name Jorge...does he even offer a duffel bag? Trust the process, unless you're a 76ers fan.
I've been lurking for about a week and just registered and completed the survey. Haven't reserved yet, is there a known deadline for that?
I don't believe a deadline has been given, but reservations can be turned into orders in December. You can also buy someone's early reservation on ebay for 15k. :LOL:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UDPATE. To those who responded to the survey and live in Texas and the bordering states, we have emailed you a survey containing different purchasing scenarios. Please take your time to read thoroughly and reply by next Friday. And I know it asks for your email address again, but this way we don't have to cross-reference your username encase we need to email you.

To those that live outside of Texas and the bordering states, you are not being excluded from our group buy. We looked at the data and determined if @Granger Ford , @StephensAutoCenter or another Group Buy was closer to you, then you would be more inclined to use one of those purchasing scenarios instead of our group. And for this last phase, we really need people who are committed to purchase through us so we can determine which direction our group goes next. I hope you understand and when our offer is published you are more than welcome to participate. If you would like to discuss further, you can message me directly.
Sponsored