First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, 911S,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s funny that I received an email today saying my build has been scheduled. I received my 2 door in February. When I click on the link it states “order number not working”. I thought it was but one get one free 😛😛

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thinking about it a couple weeks back the big sales rep called me and said they were on a confidence call with Ford and all orders with sins will be canceled march 7th, march 8th I called Ford all ok on my order, today recieve the mirarle email. What I'm scared is they modified it thinking I was with the cancel even thought I told the dealer let me order ride and hope for the best on it. I call today the sales rep doesn't work there no more.

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. I was hopeful seeing all these Jan 2022 orders this morning. Hopefully soon for us both!
Feeling the same, starting to feel like my Dealer blows. They wont tell me allocation numbers like it is a government secret but continue to tell me it should be built no problem sometime this year but that was before the Mar 27 announcement. Now their allocations will probably get pulled for low end builds leaving me in the dust with no PP next year.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Feeling the same, starting to feel like my Dealer blows. They wont tell me allocation numbers like it is a government secret but continue to tell me it should be built no problem sometime this year but that was before the Mar 27 announcement. Now their allocations will probably get pulled for low end builds leaving me in the dust with no PP next year.
I can’t get specific allocation numbers either. We share the same fear. My original $56k Wildtrak order is now $64 and who knows what it’ll be for 2024.

Sponsored

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been emailing my rep all day and I even posted a scheduled post from this site with all the sins that was orderd 2 months after my order and he saying it;s because of the constants. I told him I removed the constants so why I am not getting scheduled..

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did chat online: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

You need your order number and sales code and they can look it up.

19? Ohh no! They need to up your priority!! Can you ask to be bumped up so you are at least in front if the new orders they put in on Monday?
I’m going to try but I’m mostly in the dark/crickets from my dealer.

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been emailing my rep all day and I even posted a scheduled post from this site with all the sins that was orderd 2 months after my order and he saying it;s because of the constants. I told him I removed the constants so why I am not getting scheduled..
Not sure if it's all luck or if they get to look at what's "up next" and choose. If i was my dealer, id be giving preference to people who never inaiated msrp and ordered lux, etc. Especially if theyre guys who already bought other teucks, mustangs, etc. My original order was 44k and change and I didn't already have a relationship with them. They're not close enough to me for regular service. I just assume I'm small potatoes and low margin so they don't care.

Somehow every week I both want my Bronco more AND less.

CaptFett

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the same. I feel Ford has enough parts to make the reservation holders but scared us into changing it. The BLs is a better trim anyway.
Yes...I made the change after my two buddies had theirs parked next to each other. One was a BL, other a WT. I looked at the undercarriage on both and decided getting paid an extra 2,500 to get the increased undercarriage protection, wash out floor, more versatile top - was worth punching out of the WT.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Will be interested in seeing if any Heritages get scheduled in April when some of us have been pushed out from late March to early May yet plenty other non Heritage getting scheduled in April.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your best shot at getting scheduled are as follows.

1. Your dealership has available allocations
2. Within their allocations they are given a certain percentage of trims/builds based on the build percentage of current constrained options
3. Your priority code 10-19. The lower the priority code the higher the chance your build will be pulled from their order list as it pertains to their outstanding orders with the same trim and options you have ordered.

My dealership is great, though they did not share with me the number of allocations they had, they were able to advise on whether or not I should amend my order pre 3/7 based on their remaining allocations and remaining orders as it relates to the current percentage of buildable constrained options.

For those placing an order Monday, if you do not feel like there is open communication with the dealership you are wanting to place your order, find a new dealership who is willing to give you an honest assessment as to whether or not you have a high likelihood of getting a production date based on their current allocations and percentage of buildable trims with certain options based on current commodity constraints.

Last edited:

flattops

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've received many emails from Ford as I've ordered, updated my order, reordered, etc. I received the emails warning me to drop all the good stuff too. I didn't get an email this morning so I assumed I didn't get scheduled. But I logged in to my Ford account just now and was floored to see that I got scheduled!! Woohoo!! Fully loaded BL except I went with MGV instead of leather/carpet. Tow, Lux, SAS, 2.7L, roof rack, modular front bumper. Reserved August 2021, original order Oct 2021 when the MY22 order banks opened.
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! IMG_0820 2

Last edited:

Michael541

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M2; 2015 Accord -goes when Bronco arrives
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thinking about it a couple weeks back the big sales rep called me and said they were on a confidence call with Ford and all orders with sins will be canceled march 7th, march 8th I called Ford all ok on my order, today recieve the mirarle email. What I'm scared is they modified it thinking I was with the cancel even thought I told the dealer let me order ride and hope for the best on it. I call today the sales rep doesn't work there no more.
I stopped by my dealership at about noon today and verified my specs on the order. Everything is in order.

Of note, even the Dealer couldn't see my VIN yet as his portion of the ordering system hasn't been synced up yet. Like similar to everyone's tracker link provided in our VIN emails not working yet with our provided VINs. The dealer screen only showed "previewing". I did notice my priority showed 18 from original 19 code. If you did another COVP in late September/Oct 2022 you should be good. I caught Ford's "auto" re-order from 2022 to new 2023 had dropped Sasquatch. I pressed the Dealer based off of the threadashere as dealer said "I didn't need to do anything" and when we checked in person, we found this and corrected it.

Good luck!

jcampbelldds

Badlands
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my email today too! Ordered December 2021 from Covert Ford, Austin, TX.

Badlands, SAS, MIC, Lux, Leather, 2.7. Did not think this was going to happen!
Sponsored