Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As much as I hate Jeeps I would have a hard time justifying a Raptor over a V8 Rubicon at these prices. Thankfully I can't afford the burden of that choice.
if you don't care about ride quality, I would definitely say that is true. The Braptor is ridiculously nice to drive and off road its no comparison.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

People gave me shit for buying my Raptor in December for $15k over, saying I should wait for them to come down to MSRP. My $80.5k sticker will be sitting at $96.4k after this next increase. I am soooooo glad I didn't listen to them. This is what the 4th increase since the 23s were released...
maybe you should go to Vegas on your predictability and you are still crazy my 23 sticker is 77.4

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I dodged those bullets since I wasn’t buying any of these models. Lol

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
People gave me shit for buying my Raptor in December for $15k over, saying I should wait for them to come down to MSRP. My $80.5k sticker will be sitting at $96.4k after this next increase. I am soooooo glad I didn't listen to them. This is what the 4th increase since the 23s were released...

I am in the same boat, I paid 10K over and with the addition of new 5K would put me at MSRP now.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Raptor, 2/4 dr HE, 2/4 dr HE-L all are receiving a price increase.

Raptor: +$5000 MSRP
2DR Heritage Edition: +$1050
4DR Heritage Edition: +$550
2Dr Heritage Limited: +$1050
4Dr Heritage Limited: +$550

1680786128489.png
They're all worth it. And it makes existing vehicles worth even more!

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As much as I hate Jeeps I would have a hard time justifying a Raptor over a V8 Rubicon at these prices. Thankfully I can't afford the burden of that choice.
totally agree...... when I ordered mine last year the 392 was 10k more and kinda dated......now... I think I would go for the v8.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Holly hell … close to 10k increase in 2023 and that does not include 5280k from 2022 to 2023

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I put an order in for a 4 door HE last week, and received the DORA for same day. Will I still need to pay the extra $550?

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price protected. As long as your dealerships will honor it! The reason the PP is automatic from Ford to the dealers is because they(FORD) assume the dealerships are selling for the lower amount, essentially costing the dealership. Ford then reimburses them, so they are not losing money. This way neither the customer nor the dealership loses money.

Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sure I'll get beat up for saying this, but the Raptor isn't worth the price increase. Certainly glad I paid MSRP for my Braptor, but it isn't the god almighty beast they make it out to be. Sure, it's nice and has an awesome suspension, but it still has a lot of plastic on the interior making it cheap. The carbon fiber package is a joke at $1800 for the pieces you get.

With the price increases, I think you'd be better off with a different Bronco model and modding it to your own specs and engine tune. Just my opinion.

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

maybe you should go to Vegas on your predictability and you are still crazy my 23 sticker is 77.4
I really don't understand your point. All you have stated is that you got one with fewer options than mine and didn't pay an ADM uplift. Umm, congratulations if that's what you wanted, but I got the options I wanted. There is no need for you to be an ass and suggest I go to Vegas.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, if someone finds a dealer with Raptor allocation today and orders today. Do they get invoiced this new price scheme? Wording is confusing on description.
Depends on the dealership. Seems technically you'd be eligible for it. But its up to the dealer to do work to get Price Protection for you and many haven't wanted to do that.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, isn't this just a kick in the shorts, wonder how many more increases I can expect prior to delivery
Should not effect you at all if you have an order placed before April 10, 2023.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on the dealership. Seems technically you'd be eligible for it. But its up to the dealer to do work to get Price Protection for you and many haven't wanted to do that.
Retail price protection = ZERO work from the dealership. Ford automatically, reimburses the dealerships the price increase, if there was an order placed prior to the increase. They sit and do nothing. the money will be credited to them 60-90 days after the sale. Again, this is done because Ford assumes they will sell the Bronco at the lower agreed upon price. This way it will not cost the dealership any money. The Dealership is paying the higher invoiced price.
Sponsored