First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, this is just getting weird. Blend date was 3/9. Finally showed as produced on 3/31. Nothing for the last three weeks. I had asked to connect with the FordPass app a couple of weeks ago, but still nothing. Then, at about 30 minutes after midnight this morning, I get a notification that the request was declined. So at 2:30am in Michigan on a Saturday morning, someone started the vehicle and pushed the button. Then the vehicle tracking page gets updated around midday changing from ‘produced’ to ‘order confirmed’. What happened? Did it fall off the train?

IMG_3407.png

IMG_3408.png
Sponsored

jflores

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 FJ Cruiser, 94 F150, 07 Corolla w/almost 340k
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, this is just getting weird. Blend date was 3/9. Finally showed as produced on 3/31. Nothing for the last three weeks. I had asked to connect with the FordPass app a couple of weeks ago, but still nothing. Then, at about 30 minutes after midnight this morning, I get a notification that the request was declined. So at 2:30am in Michigan on a Saturday morning, someone started the vehicle and pushed the button. Then the vehicle tracking page gets updated around midday changing from ‘produced’ to ‘order confirmed’. What happened? Did it fall off the train?

IMG_3407.png

IMG_3408.png
It got on a train. Your status should update to shipped very soon. This happened to mine in the morning and it was on a train by the afternoon.

ElasticDiadem

Wildtrak
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback; Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_3408

Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_3408
This happened to El Bronco Blanco within 24 or 48 hours of getting the Shipped notice. Connect with Ford on Chat to get a better update. Good luck!

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This happened to El Bronco Blanco within 24 or 48 hours of getting the Shipped notice. Connect with Ford on Chat to get a better update. Good luck!
@Racerdad Yep this exact thing happened to me too. You're definitely in a rail car at this point. Ford chat for info, and directly ask them for the rail car number.

Racerdad

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Racerdad Yep this exact thing happened to me too. You're definitely in a rail car at this point. Ford chat for info, and directly ask them for the rail car number.
Will do. Thanks for the reassurance!

Sponsored

finpnw

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3, Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My prompt to accept the ford pass activation was declined for a second time just now. Maybe my vehicle is inching closer to shipping. Fingers crossed!

OP
OP

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news (for me); my Bronco arrived at the dealership today and will be available to pick up tomorrow!

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been a week since delivery. Dont think I am getting a baby pic. :(

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Data point - mine was delivered 2 weeks ago and no baby pic, my avatar is a copy of another member's. 😏
I'm gonna hold out hope. Doubt I'm going to find a Soft Top WT 4dr with steps from another user.
Sponsored