E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does not change, same railcar all the way to Omaha.
Yea our railcar updates are scuffed, two of the railcars that had the same departure time, one shows at omaha and the other is still at the yard. Can't see them leaving a car going to the same spot so close to omaha.
Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea our railcar updates are scuffed, two of the railcars that had the same departure time, one shows at omaha and the other is still at the yard. Can't see them leaving a car going to the same spot so close to omaha.
I would like you to be right about this. But after sitting in Sumner MO for 5 days thinking it had to be an error not getting my hopes up.
There should be another Omaha train tomorrow or Saturday, maybe we will make it. Rather not be sitting in KC into next week.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like you to be right about this. But after sitting in Sumner MO for 5 days thinking it had to be an error not getting my hopes up.
There should be another Omaha train tomorrow or Saturday, maybe we will make it. Rather not be sitting in KC into next week.
Should be but I just don't see them leaving cars at a yard so close. I can't imagine a huge amount going to that yard to fill it up that quick.

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Should be but I just don't see them leaving cars at a yard so close. I can't imagine a huge amount going to that yard to fill it up that quick.
More cars headed to Omaha. Mine shows leaving KC at 8pm tonight. That's good news. Might make Granger by end of next week!

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

More cars headed to Omaha. Mine shows leaving KC at 8pm tonight. That's good news. Might make Granger by end of next week!
Mine TTGX697893 said the same thing that it left Kansas City at 8 PM but did not give a destination (assume Omaha)

BroncoScotThai

Badlands
First Name
Adool Ferguson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone’s car in Gibson Indiana?

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Growing weary. 4/13 blend date and nothing on the tracker has updated since. All trackers show “In Production”. I do have modules populated and a tear tag, but no picture or updates.
Hang in there. There’s a few of us in the same boat.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Growing weary. 4/13 blend date and nothing on the tracker has updated since. All trackers show “In Production”. I do have modules populated and a tear tag, but no picture or updates.
Same as you. Just waiting now.

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hang in there! I was a late 4/12 blend, got the built/hold notification on the 19th and then it sat "in production" until yesterday. Yesterday AM my tracker went back to "order confirmed" (a good sign) and then this morning it shows as delivered to SAC.

Obviously where your dealer is will be a big factor but it seems like for us SAC folk when it happens, it happens fast.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same but 4-14 blend. I know it'll catch up eventually but would be nice to be able to plan leeway in my schedule to take delivery since Chapman is about 100mi from home... neither Chat nor Chapman has updated since the trackers last updated 4-17
Hang in there! You aren't suffering alone😆

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I chatted with Ford today and they provided the below info. Built 4/11. Going to Chapman. Tracker still back at order confirmed and no shipping email. I called Norfolk Southern tracking and it says it is in Oakwood, MI as of this morning.

Your 2023 Bronco current status is in transit via railcar. Here is the rail car number TTGX987026 and rail company Norfolk Southern Corp.
Still stuck at ordered confirmed and no shipping email, but backdoor reservation tracker changed estimated delivery to 5/4 - 5/10.
Sponsored