Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is great news! Now they can piss off all the people they didn't reach back in 2020. Until they get to the point of order to delivery in 10 weeks or less AND cut off the ordering system once supplier capacity limits are reached, we'll continue reliving this nightmare. Lightning, Maverick and Mach-E, 'nuff said.
I totally agree. IMO, before any new versions come out they should get all caught up on all orders over 6 months old. Then, I could even see an order to delivery with a 4 month schedule window. 18 months ago my Ranger Tremor came in 3.5 months after ordering so I know that plant can do it. But adding more versions, seeing them arrive when many are still long waiting for their order is just not right or good business.
Sponsored

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Jeep nailed it on 4XE, full electric wouldn't fly in the way way out, but a hybrid that covers your commute 100% electrically is a winner
Yep. I live about 5 miles from where I work. I almost bought a 4xe but couldn't resist the 392 draw. As much as I love my FE, if Ford puts out a phev Bronco soonish, it would hard for me to resist it (as long as they offered the right packages/options with it).

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The article is very insightful, clearly Autoevolution has Ford's number.
It won't be an easy job, though, because the second-largest automaker of the Big Three in Detroit has yet to address the measly production output and quality issues that hamper the Bronco's appeal. We also have to remember that Ford allows the US dealership network to charge ridiculous market adjustments, be it a two-door Base with steelies or a big-boy Raptor.

Last edited:

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
HOWEVER ... The color palette will drop any remaining shades of red, green, orange, or blue.

New colors include Charcoal, Asphalt, Concrete, Concrete Metallic ($495), and Concrete Metallic Tri-Coat ($995).
Ford Bronco "A Ton More" Bronco Trims/Variants Coming Says Ford 1682975611007

Sponsored

Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep. I live about 5 miles from where I work. I almost bought a 4xe but couldn't resist the 392 draw. As much as I love my FE, if Ford puts out a phev Bronco soonish, it would hard for me to resist it (as long as they offered the right packages/options with it).
I think the PHEV is likely in the next refresh. Jeep is killing it with this and Bronco needs to catch up.

I wish I could say the same for the V8 option in a future Bronco, but am not holding my breath. Maybe a super untouchable Raptor edition, but nothing an avg Bronco owner could own.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
. Have seen cases where up to the trail head it will say 200miles left. And 20min into your uphill offroad climb it shows 60miles left. Um šŸ˜ā€¦make it make sense.
What doesn't make sense to you about that? You have a certain amount of energy, if you use it very inefficiently (idling for days, drag racing, off roading) then you're obviously not going to travel the same number of miles vs normal driving?

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What doesn't make sense to you about that? You have a certain amount of energy, if you use it very inefficiently (idling for days, drag racing, off roading) then you're obviously not going to travel the same number of miles vs normal driving?
Because when I do it in a wrangler or bronco it will show 200miles at the trail and then 20min into your uphill offroad climb it shows 180miles. Its a bit moreā€¦consistent or accurate. You can actually plan based on the reading. And then when I want to refill my tank, theres a station right at the trail head. Where is the next EV super charger? It just dosnt make sense for an offroad application. Im not waiting 30min for my battery to charge after 45min of off-roading.

I am a full supporter of EV in the proper applications. Off road is not one of those for me. Its just too risky and too complicated to make it work. At this point. EV is outrageously practical and I would even claim superior to gasoline on traditional roads/highways. I dont have the same sentiment for off road applications. Not yet.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And who in the hell is asking for a Raptor with Heritage styling? What kind of people is Ford talking to???
I would like that for one.
Sponsored