MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only “ new” badging or model nameplate I want to see made available on the Bronco is “V8”.
Sponsored

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They purposely reduced the number of models and options for 2024, but let's add more models and variants now?

Is Jim bi-polar?

springer

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition , 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With Ford losing at least $26,000 on every electric vehicle they sell and the $2 billion plus loss elsewhere with their electric vehicle venture, they need to do something. The problem now is the interest rates are so high as well as the retail pricing on these profit selling vehicles that those looking for one can't afford one let alone all these "extras."

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With Ford losing at least $26,000 on every electric vehicle they sell and the $2 billion plus loss elsewhere with their electric vehicle venture, they need to do something. The problem now is the interest rates are so high as well as the retail pricing on these profit selling vehicles that those looking for one can't afford one let alone all these "extras."
The reason they are losing so much money is because of building of Blue Oval City and Battery plants in Tennessee. You can't make money on factories that are being built and not producing product to sell. That will change in a few years.

Its all an accounting exercise at this point-the Lightning and Mach E are actually make some profit, but due to the additional building of these plants and how accounting is done, they are reported as losing 10s of thousands of dollars because Model E is a separate branch that is reported differently from Ford Blue.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@BricknoseBronco you sound a little angry. I hope that’s not true because you are blessed with an awesome 2 door Bronco as well as an XXXL F350.

Roughly a decade ago when Ford was displaying various concepts at car shows I wrote Ford corporate, addressed to Marketing, wherein I politely told them what I wanted and why. I told them how I’ve owned multiple F150s and F250s as well as Tacomas and Jeeps of various sizes, and that I would be in the market in the 2020’s with money-in-hand for a midsize off roader that I can easily tow behind a Ford-chassis motorhome. I went on to politely inform them that Jeep makes this nice thing called a Wrangler which, if they didn’t make what I want then I’ll simply and literally go across the street and buy the Jeep instead of the Ford. No yelling or ranting, merely a nice letter to corporate headquarters.

I got what I wanted. 😀
If you want something different may I suggest that you make some nice phone calls and write some carefully written letters?
I did the same, wrote a letter to Ford Corporate years ago, and even sent them a drawing with the letter. Basically my idea of perfect truck back then based on the Bronco. I suppose somehow, those of use that took the time to do this year's ago, can put a small feather in our cap in satisfaction, as we drive our Broncos now each day.

Sponsored

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How about a Bronco trim variant called "base". ;)
You mean release a highly modifyable cheap version that undercuts the expesive models?

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Please do a King Ranch.

nx40yrs

Heritage
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's nice that Ford is comming out with new varients but would be great if they could build the ones that have on order, just saying

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bring back the base with cloth seats that many of us wanted to buy but were screwed out of ordering for most of '23 and now onward...

Oh, and with a soft top that doesn't flip up in the back like some afterthought.

CiNeverGlades

Big Bend
First Name
FOX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FORD BRONCO BB 7MT 4DR 2.3L CBNFBR GRY
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's nice that Ford is comming out with new varients but would be great if they could build the ones that have on order, just saying
You'd be Surprised if I told you there are about 8,000 Bronco that have already been built, but are currently sitting in Storage lots, within a 25mi. Loop from the Factory. They're just waiting on parts. Look up YIP Airport, Manheim Detroit & Richie Brother's Detroit, just to name a few locations.

Sponsored

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just announced they can’t/won’t build HE, but want to announce new trims? Get your crap straight.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just announced they can’t/won’t build HE, but want to announce new trims? Get your crap straight.
What part of have to have new product coming in the pipeline to keep people interested?

Having parts shortages and a strike doesn't help things...but it keeps profit margins high for Ford because they don't need to offer incentives.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Webasto the CO that just keeps giving.

nx40yrs

Heritage
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs