Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Video coming soon, but for now…

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS dji_fly_20230601_130718_70_1685642851629_photo
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS dji_fly_20230601_130814_74_1685642918498_photo
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS dji_fly_20230601_131556_84_1685643388239_photo
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_7496
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_7493
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_7488
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_7495
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS dji_fly_20230601_130812_73_1685642914322_photo
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS dji_fly_20230601_130808_72_1685642910045_photo
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_7483

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's my baby, patiently waiting for me. 😍😍

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_2713

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That could be correct IF you don't have Order Modification $2500. The sales form from Granger should start with the most recent Granger DORA $$ total.
I'm confused about confirming the price. Many of us placed our orders a couple years ago, for a certain amount under invoice. Fast forward now, which year invoice do we use to do our calculation, and how do we know the invoice amount?

And yes I did the G6 calculator thing, but that mainly shows the predicted price protections. It doesn't ultimately tell me what I should be paying. How are you guys doing the calculations?

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused about confirming the price. Many of us placed our orders a couple years ago, for a certain amount under invoice. Fast forward now, which year invoice do we use to do our calculation, and how do we know the invoice amount?

And yes I did the G6 calculator thing, but that mainly shows the predicted price protections. It doesn't ultimately tell me what I should be paying. How are you guys doing the calculations?
I’ll be honest:

I did the whole calculation thing. Went through the flow charts a number of times. Stressed about the final number and kept that original email from Hunter from 2 years ago on standby. I really wasn’t sure how it was going to shake out, and for a moment when first hearing from finance, I was preparing for battle. Wasn’t needed. They had it handled. I paid the dream price Hunter gave me way back when. And somehow that was even after they factored in taxes (the fact that I forgot I’d already paid them a deposit of $500 over a year ago helped that last part a bit I think).
Bottom line: you’re in great hands. Adding my voice to this chorus because seeing person after person say it helped me stress less. Can’t say enough how great it was getting this at Granger.

Oh, and wire the money before you get there. It’s fine, and it’ll save you time. Only reason I wasn’t in and out in 5 minutes was I waited till I was there and my bank was being slow. (Well, that and I had drone footage to shoot)

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First find the most recent DORA (should be the docusign from January and should be in your inbox; this was before the recent increases from earlier this year so makes it much easier as you only need to worry about Column A in the 2023 Flowchart and Price Table). From the DORA Granger will deduct the amount in Column A. You will deduct an additional $2500 if you qualify for the order modification offer.

That's it! Congrats on your unbeatable price. My final price was actually lower than the 2021 $2k under invoice price due to the $2500 order modification and because the gap between invoice and MSRP has grown slightly over the past couple of years.

Edit: You will also deduct the $500 deposit you paid earlier and add the sales tax, but all this is outlined in the purchase agreement which will show the price before and after taxes.

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Video coming soon, but for now…

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_0844
I think ours might be the one on the left in the shot of the two A51 Badlands 2DRs in your pics. Can't wait. Going to pick it up the 16th and drive back to Utah over Fathers Day weekend.

Capture+_2023-04-26-09-22-06.png

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think ours might be the one on the left in the shot of the two A51 Badlands 2DRs in your pics. Can't wait. Going to pick it up the 16th and drive back to Utah over Fathers Day weekend.

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS Capture+_2023-04-26-09-22-06
One of them was Azure gray. Hadn’t seen those colors side by side before! Difference is hard to see in pictures but noticeable in person!

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of them was Azure gray. Hadn’t seen those colors side by side before! Difference is hard to see in pictures but noticeable in person!
Oh wow. I couldn't even tell. Is it the one on the right with the modular bumper?

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Picked up mine today. Passing through St Louis on the way back to Tennessee. Everything at Granger was easy, and both model year transition and order modification was applied. Base with auto and aux switches $26999.40 plus tax. I’m happy.

IMG_6745.jpeg

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up the Bronco Thursday afternoon. I think I was the last one for the day. There was another guy there (from San Diego) but he was picking up an F-350. Had to hurry as there was a line of thunderstorms about to come through. Got to Kearney Nebraska last night. In Provo Utah tonight and should be home by tomorrow afternoon. Very happy so far.

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_3536

IMG_3538.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited: