First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started following him on Twitter and woke up to that tweet! I was like oh shit these fools are going to freak out.

Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! 1600687373798
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! 1600687373798

Now if we can get the 2.7.
The 2.7L with the stick is not going to happen for awhile, if ever, for many technical reasons that have already been discussed ad nauseum. Not being able to pair Squatch with the 2.3L manual was a strange development from the get go and simple to rectify.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great news! Smart move for Ford as they will now get the money everyone would Have spent with aftermarket companies upgrading their manual Broncos. I think they realized alot of manual drivers wouldn’t upgrade to auto just to get Squatch features.

Now we need 2.7 Manual!

Sponsored

ThomasTheTrain

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
First time poster, long time stalker. I apologize if I sh!t the bed on this post.

This is great news Ford did this knowing they were (probably) going to lose some buys on the higher end trims, but also knowing that it will ultimately sell more Broncos and get them out on the road, which is really what's required to get the brand up and going. The Sasquatch looks AWESOME from the outside and is what will get people who see them into Ford dealerships to buy more Broncos. They played the long game here, smart move.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the advanced 4wd was auto only? " a manual transmission and available advanced 4x4 system gives " Or is this one just a typo?
Advanced 4x4 standard on BL, so was always available with MT. You might be thinking of the trail assist (control, turn assist, etc which is auto only)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It just made my Badlands built that much more expensive.

Badlands
7MT
Lux
Squatch
hehehe - Luxury Squatch. Does he use all of the hoity toity hair products?

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For all the grief Mike Levine, and Ford have taken for B&P, how about a thank you for him, and Ford?

Thanks for listening to the most loyal and rabid Bronco fans.

Sorry, but I don't thank people that either lie or play on words to string me along for months, and then all of a sudden give us one little thing to be happy about.

About all he did... Was say something big tomorrow... then tweets hours later Mansquatch. He had NOTHING to do with getting these guys ManSquatch, he just posted the news when they let him.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
ask for a courtesy delivery from granger or Stephens and ford will deliver it to a dealer near you. No charge for the delivery but there will be most likely a $500 fee for the receiving delivery to do the paperwork for you.

Plenty of raptors guys do this.

btw ... most dealers are not going to match granger and Stephens. And if they were they would have already announced it. There is a dealer in Rochester that has announced they will do invoice and I will tell you if you want to know.
Rochester, NH? NY? VT? Can't sling around a name like Rochester in the Northeast. There's one per state lol. But yes I'd be interested to know.

Last edited:

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love ALL of the people here who don't realize that the B&P delay from September to October is BECAUSE of the change of option availability. The more they have to change, the longer the delays will be. The approval process in ford is not swift so this change just probably added 3 weeks of time onto the B&P. No, I am not talking about the coding process. I am talking about the approval and signature process, then the rewriting of PDL's, order guides, and then website content. Everyone gets their day and it doesn't usually happen in parallel.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's so awesome. now i need a white top...
Sponsored