Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread IMG_0143 (1)

Fifteen52 Analog HD ET25 with BFG KO2 285/70R17 on my non-squatch OBX. So much better looking than the stock OBX wheels 😎
Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IMG_0143 (1).jpg

Fifteen52 Analog HD ET25 with BFG KO2 285/70R17 on my non-squatch OBX. So much better looking than the stock OBX wheels 😎
Love those and some of the Nomad wheels. Just wish - for my preferences - that the offsets were closer to OEM. Tall and skinny.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love those and some of the Nomad wheels. Just wish - for my preferences - that the offsets were closer to OEM. Tall and skinny.
Yeah, that's why i went with the +25 option as soon as they came out instead of the 0 offset. That would have been way too much poke for my taste.

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the beach today on my 33’s
Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread IMG_9366

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys,

Quick question. As I'm running on 33s now. Do I need to also replace the spare tire carrier as well?

for reference, my wheel size is 17X8.5 5X127 -10MM. The bump stop doesn't touch the tire anymore as well. I think its alright with 33s and I don't think I'll go any bigger, but wanted to hear your thoughts.

Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread IMG_9366
Because of your wheel offset, none of the OEM spare tire bumpers will fill the void and support the tire. You definitely want to remedy it. You can try a DIY solution like stuffing a racquetball between the current spare tire bumper and the tire. But there is also an option from Barnes 4x4 where you can trim to fit a universal spare tire bumper. https://barnes4wd.com/products/bronco-spare-tire-extended-bumper

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coworker snapped this one. With the message "Extreme!".
The spaces at work are narrow, so I stay close to the curb.

Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread IMG_5585

chrisphelan77

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend 4 Door (7-Speed)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

33" KO2s on stock steelies. Ford Pass Points for KO2s and sold OE Generals to help pay for the RTT.

12.JPG

Hey! How is the RC 2" lift with the 33's treating you? I'm considering it on my big bend. I already have 285/70r17s, but looking for more clearance. Curious on a review on your experience with the lift.. gas milage, ride quality, anything to report?

Sponsored

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey! How is the RC 2" lift with the 33's treating you? I'm considering it on my big bend. I already have 285/70r17s, but looking for more clearance. Curious on a review on your experience with the lift.. gas milage, ride quality, anything to report?
Update: I traded that Bronco in for a '23 Wildtrak. But before I sold the Bronco, I added 35" tires. With the RC 2" lift, the 33" and 35" tires had no issues. The lift seemed to have no impact on the ride or drivability. The larger 35" tires did make the ride a bit more "squishy" but I don't drive it like a sports car, so it wasn't an issue for me at all. If I had another non-Sas Bronco, I'd add the 2" lift again since it was the biggest change I could have made to the vehicle that single handily made it more capable when off-roading. Thanks for asking.

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will add another comment to confirm the K/O 2 tires (IMO) were the superior tires compared to the 35" (OE) Goodyear Wranglers I replaced the 33" K/) 2s with.

chrisphelan77

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update: I traded that Bronco in for a '23 Wildtrak. But before I sold the Bronco, I added 35" tires. With the RC 2" lift, the 33" and 35" tires had no issues. The lift seemed to have no impact on the ride or drivability. The larger 35" tires did make the ride a bit more "squishy" but I don't drive it like a sports car, so it wasn't an issue for me at all. If I had another non-Sas Bronco, I'd add the 2" lift again since it was the biggest change I could have made to the vehicle that single handily made it more capable when off-roading. Thanks for asking.
Congrats! Thank you! I'm going to stick with my 33's. That helps a lot, I may just pull the trigger. Worst case it's 100 bucks lol.

chrisphelan77

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did it... 285/70R17 K02s with a 2" rough country lift. Really like the way this lift came out! I think it drives exactly the same on/off road. Just benefit from the extra clearance. 9am-1pm to install all 4 with a buddy.
Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread PXL_20240210_192014372
Sponsored