Sponsored

Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received)

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do those ad standards apply to message board postings, or just paid ads?
All advertising channels. Website, TV, radio, anywhere....Granted there are 3000 dealers in the US and I'd assume there's no way the team can even remotely come close to monitoring the program. That's why this year they actually made a dealer portal for dealers to report violations. I would never report another dealer, unless it was one of my direct competitors and a severe violation that impacted my business. So no one please ask if I've reported anyone because I have not.

I probably get 10 reviews from the ad standards team every month, but I submit a lot of co-op claims too.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
The other things that come into play which wont be an issue on the Bronco is incentive deals etc. I bought my last truck not using x plan because you cant usually stack x plan plus all the incentives and in cases stated here if the dealer is offering its own discounts. Sometimes x plan is better other times its not. I think the Bronco is going to be a Yes on x plan benefits.
Bronco aside, I am not sure about that. If you go into the Ford Partners X Plan site, it ask for your zip code and when you run your B & P through Ford Partners current, incentives are reflected in the pricing.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The FORD reply is actually correct, not sure why people need to turn it into a who is right scenario. Currently as of right now that is correct because you cant build and order a Bronco nor is pricing released which means it wont be in the plan systems .
Exactly and I believe you need to generate a PIN after the Bronco is in their system.

I dont plan to generate a PIN until closer to delivery.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Isn't the Granger deal only an additional $300 off if you have Xplan? So their deal isn't Xplan dependant except for the $300, it's still $1000 below invoice unless I'm not understanding their deal correctly.

$300 isn't that big a deal on a $50-60K vehicle.
No. XPlan is 1% over invoice. Granger is offering $1300 under invoice.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Requesting this thread be locked. It's causing mass hysteria. Mike Levine, multiple dealers etc etc have all confirmed X plan pricing. This isn't official news but until we have an official statement from Ford, let's all take a breather.

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know there's a handful of folks here that don't like anything I say, and that's perfectly fine. I'm only sharing info that I'm hearing from some folks way up the ladder. I don't have 100% knowledge it's ineligible, but it seems that it's going to be. I even heard the Mustang Club membership being a part of the reason, so that told me it had some validity. This was all told to some dealers yesterday after discussion of the DIO plan, so I know it was discussed.

I'm just like anyone else on here wanting to discuss thoughts, rumors, plans, etc....I'm not doing business with one person on this forum.
The dealers I talked to say they will honor X-Plan. Most Ford Vehicles are X-Plan vehicles except for speciality like say the First Edition will most likely not be X Plan eligible.

Also Dealers can off their own deals. There is a difference between manufacturer rebates and dealer incentives.

You can pair X Plan with other rebates and incentives.

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Requesting this thread be locked. It's causing mass hysteria. Mike Levine, multiple dealers etc etc have all confirmed X plan pricing. This isn't official news but until we have an official statement from Ford, let's all take a breather.
How about we wait until ford replies to my email asking for clarification.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That makes sense. I assume then that they aren’t processing these as XPlan orders in that case, but just offering an additional savings to those who could use XPlan to make it worth it to them and draw them in. Good move on their part.
You can have X plan paired with other rebates and incentives. I have done it. So I dont know where this person is getting their information. But it is not accurate.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about we wait until ford replies to my email asking for clarification.
Bronco is a mass produced vehicle. Ford does not honor x plan on specialty/limited edition vehicles. For instance, first edition might not get X-plan. Mike Levine, has stated on twitter multiple times it is available for X-plan and has even offered enthusiasts x-plan pins if they were unable to get one. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Could this change? Sure. But I highly highly doubt it.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't get a rebate, but a specific commission. I guarantee you it is a violation to sell a Ford vehicle below ANY plan price. Ford has no way to verify at time of sale, but the dealer is required to fill out azdx plan price worksheet, and dealers get audited all the time for compliance. I have it in writing from Ford that it's a violation, as I specifically asked last week.

That said, dealers operate on their own accord, and it's up to Ford to verify compliance with the plan program. There's no way I'd jeopardize getting plan privileges revoked.

Here's my email....

I already know the answer to this, but I want to confirm. Under x-plan, dealers can’t sell below the actual x-plan price can they?

I keep seeing Bronco dealers advertising this all over the place.

Correct they cannot, the ad standards team will pick up on dealers doing this

You are still so tweaked you got scooped, now you are running to the mothership to tattle...., “ They can’t do that!?” “Can they?”

Then you stick around to stir the pot and gloat at any bad news we get....

I picture a really little man, driving a really tall truck.

Wanna bet?

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya I wanna bet....I'm sure I could cover anything you could....so put on your big boy pants and put it out there.....truth is...you use your fake persona to agitate....there will be Xplan for the Bronco.....so...say what you ?
Kris Wall would know. He runs Marketing at the number 1 dealer in Georgia, Atkins I think. I’m sure he knows the rules.

https://www.akinsford.com/team-akins-ford-in-winder-ga

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All advertising channels. Website, TV, radio, anywhere....Granted there are 3000 dealers in the US and I'd assume there's no way the team can even remotely come close to monitoring the program. That's why this year they actually made a dealer portal for dealers to report violations. I would never report another dealer, unless it was one of my direct competitors and a severe violation that impacted my business. So no one please ask if I've reported anyone because I have not.

I probably get 10 reviews from the ad standards team every month, but I submit a lot of co-op claims too.
I’m sure you and the other dealers told Ford about the GOOD dealers (Granger and Stephens) offering good deals because it hurts your market share.
if Ford doesn’t offer X-Plan it is going to be a huge incentive for even more folks to transfer to the GOOD dealers.
I hope this backfires on the large, business as usual dealerships!

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m sure you and the other dealers told Ford about the GOOD dealers (Granger and Stephens) offering good deals because it hurts your market share.
if Ford doesn’t offer X-Plan it is going to be a huge incentive for even more folks to transfer to the GOOD dealers.
I hope this backfires on the large, business as usual dealerships!
That would be a negative. Only passing along information that I've heard.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, Granger has really rustled your jimmies
Well, he’s the #8 dealer and he doesn’t want any of our peasant business anyways.

Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) 1601566704618

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not doing business with one person on this forum.
I wonder why? ?

#RhetoricalQuestionNoNeedToAnswer
Sponsored