Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco, "09 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For me it was fixing the windows snagging on the weather stripping when opening. I was having second thoughts about the Bronco before I got this fixed, but now it works great and I love it. Just a FYI if you are having this problem, its not what most people think including some dealers, it has nothing to do with the window auto drop speed. The problem is the window heigth adjustment and how much it enages the rubber which is spec'ed to be 2mm. I did the job myself on all four doors becasue I didn't trust anyone else to get it right. Its not a bad job, but requires taking accurate measurements.
Any details on how you went about the adjustments?

Retro7924

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 5.0 LX Vert. 2014 Challenger Shaker
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It gets my butt farther back into the seat and helps me keep proper posture, creating less pressure on my back and pelvis. It just creates that proper triangulation of the knees, hips and back to be add a tad more comfort.

I felt like I was sliding out the front of the seat before, especially while shifting.

I'm 5'9". I don't think height has anything to do with it.

For less than a buck and 10 minutes, it was well worth it.
Would you mind posting or giving me the size of the washers you used to save me some work in trying to find the right size?

Jkoren12345

Outer Banks
First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ooo I will try that. I had been using SuperLube, but it leaves behind a sticky residue after a while.

Most of my cheap / easy hacks have already been mentioned by others here. I know Bestop has been mentioned: a bimini top of some sort is nice if you go around topless, helps keep the sun out of your eyes and keeps my face from getting as sunburned. I have a full one for completely topless that i used a good deal last summer, and a smaller one I got for Christmas but haven't had the chance to try out yet for running with just the front part of the hard top off.
UPDATE...I applied the 1in black gaffer tape l purchased from amazon to the tailgate and so far, it works perfectly. It's too soon to tell how well it will hold up but seems to work perfectly and blends in to my dark gray color nicely...

Jkoren12345

Outer Banks
First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check out “gaffer tape” on Amazon. It’s a cloth tape used on movie sets. Best tape I’ve ever seen and used in the last 30 years!
Thats funny cuz l just bought some and updated my thoughts on it to page 2 of this thread. Lol. It works great so far...

Sponsored

stpax

Big Bend
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

there’s a procedure in the manual to deactivate the seatbelt chime by fastening and unfastening the belt in a certain sequence. No forscan required! (For those that may want to do this without access to forscan)
You press the start button without a foot on the brake. Wait til the little seatbelt man disappears. It takes a bit. When he does click and in click the seatbelt four times quickly. Then do the other side. It’s worked for my dog! He rides shotgun

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For me it was fixing the windows snagging on the weather stripping when opening. I was having second thoughts about the Bronco before I got this fixed, but now it works great and I love it. Just a FYI if you are having this problem, its not what most people think including some dealers, it has nothing to do with the window auto drop speed. The problem is the window heigth adjustment and how much it enages the rubber which is spec'ed to be 2mm. I did the job myself on all four doors becasue I didn't trust anyone else to get it right. Its not a bad job, but requires taking accurate measurements.
Not sure how much work this entailed, but this is now just a software update at your local dealership. Windows will drop down 1/2 an inch when the unlock button is pressed on the fob. Will stay down about 20sec, or before those 20sec or so you open the door and shut the door, then will go back up automatically. Also will drop down when you hit the unlock button from your doors.

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any details on how you went about the adjustments?
It’s probably easier to have your dealership do the update to your door modules. Windows drop 1/2 an inch when unlock is pressed from key fob or door.

Sponsored

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ASS deactivation dongle/plug in.
Had this done on mine two weeks ago, it is a game changer for my personal drive quality. It may not actually be anything but emotion, but the motor feels smoother on stop/go with it.

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lil Mul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2DR Badlands SAS / 2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Whipple tune to fix the F'd Up transmission shift logic and pedal feel... with side bonus of more power and no ASS

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At a Moab Bronco gathering last year one of the members had Forscan:
He removed:
-the double honk