Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Top trim in terms of price. Not capability:). Maybe the corny retro badge looks better in work truck white?;) lol.
My unused capability is far superior to yours! (Just kidding).
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford should qualify buyers for the Bronco. If you don’t intend on utilizing Ford’s premier off road vehicle then you will not be sold one. The Bronco shouldn’t have so many trims, just a all out loaded truck. There should be a solid front axle option. The Bronco should come with minimum 500hp at the tires and if you’re not capable of driving that then it’s survival of the fittest.
Something like this?
https://www.motortrend.com/events/ford-bronco-dr-baja-racing-turnkey-v-8/

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can only imagine the conversation the Ford designers and engineers had.
Engineers: hey we widened the track on Braptor so we're going to need bigger flares
Designer: bigger than the sasquatch flairs?
Engineers: Yes..also I was supposed to tell you this info three months ago so we'll need that design by the end of the day..
The design engineer who works on fenders at Ford got Covid that week. Good news is that Hasbro had a guy on loan with "great ideas"

Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 1686623751635

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry Bronco Sport owners but, ......... you are not part of this club,........ regardless of what it says on your front grill
They did a great job redesigning the Escape. Slapping the Bronco name on that vehicle before the "real" Bronco debuted earned them the "Marketing Genius Award". Until Anheuser-Busch said "Hold my beer..."

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The High/Lux packages should have included a 2" spacer lift, 20" rims and defaulted everyone back to open diffs, completing the package would be signature square headlights, reminiscent of the yuppie jeep.
Why the hell would anyone want 20" rims on an offroad vehicle? makes no sense.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why the hell would anyone want 20" rims on an offroad vehicle? makes no sense.
My parents did this to theres and they cannot understand why I am keeping mine stockish. We have two very different end games apparently.

To be fair they have a Jeep they wheel and the Bronco is more of there everyday car.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not every Bronco needs to have SAS on it. ESPECIALLY if you have never off road a day in your life.
found the off road gatekeeper. What if i want to offroad now??? "too bad. youve never done it before so you get smol tires"

Sponsored

shantel

Black Diamond
First Name
Shantel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
found the off road gatekeeper. What if i want to offroad now??? "too bad. youve never done it before so you get smol tires"
I think you misunderstood. I’m talking about the people who act like it’s not a real bronco if you don’t have SAS. For me, I doesn’t make sense because I don’t frequently off-road. I’m not gatekeeping anything lmao.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They did a great job redesigning the Escape. Slapping the Bronco name on that vehicle before the "real" Bronco debuted earned them the "Marketing Genius Award". Until Anheuser-Busch said "Hold my beer..."
The "real" Bronco was supposed to launch late 2021, roughly the same time the Bronco Sport was supposed to...COVID, then roof issues with the Bronco pushed it back.

Say what you want, but the Bronco Sport is a great product for what it is-its not an Escape per say-its shorter overall and has similar AWD system like the Focus RS had. The Escape is longer and more car like then the BS.

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
The option of taking M.I.L. to dinner with us or having to have cold shoulder and hot tongue for about a month.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you misunderstood. I’m talking about the people who act like it’s not a real bronco if you don’t have SAS. For me, I doesn’t make sense because I don’t frequently off-road. I’m not gatekeeping anything lmao.
yes makes more sense