Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
@72roadster

Thanks for putting this together. Since we are not in charge we don’t know how it works and we can only speculate. Its something to read while I wait for B&P.

I’m feeling good about these two points:

• The volume of sales the dealer has placed in the past
  • The number of Jeeps and 4runners sold in that market

My dealer I have my reservation with has been in business at the same location for a few decades (I think he said 50 years). So he should have good volume. And we have 4 Ford dealerships in town so there is volume or they would not need 4.

I once read Vegas sold more Jeeps than anywhere in the US. Maybe that year I dunno, I never verified that claim. But we are in a desert and there are thousands of miles of trails everywhere and a buck ton of wranglers on ever street corner. Over 1.5 million people and I can think of at least 6 off road clubs without trying.

Future postings will be interesting when forum members compare registration dates to actual delivery dates.

... yeah, within the span of 8 min I saw a 2 door and a 4 door go by.

Also we got parking lots full of them at any store you go to sometimes :cool:(y).
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if we reserved during the first week should we get our bronco in say july?
Maybe. my calcs say if you reserved on the first 2 days you will get yours by August. This is assuming they are built close to reservation timestamp, no allocation gimmicks, no supply chain issues and Ford's 75% conversion factor is correct. Also assuming a Job 1 in March (I initially thought it to be in May). Ford has said they had 150k reservations in the first 2 week and you have to figure most of those came over the first few days. Now, I am only working with extrapolated data and have had to make many assumptions (including plant capacity) but I think it is reasonable to say that all first week reservations will be delivered by October and all reservations by end of 2021, again, gimmicks and issues aside.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is also why we made the aggressive offer starting on October 1st. At this point 1/3rd of our total reservations have an October 1st or later timestamp of customers who chose to take advantage of the $2000 off invoice promotion. This is beneficial to those customers because they will receive AMAZING pricing on the New Bronco, but it is also more beneficial to our early adopting customers because it will help us generate a greater allocation overall and move up our orders of the other 2/3rds who would like to have their Bronco more quickly.
Once again, thanks for being so proactive in helping customers get a great deal in a timely fashion. And for being so forthcoming with information. I think we all realize that only so much is within your control, but you've done your homework and it will benefit us in the long run. Despite all the unprofessional pot-stirring on this forum, no doubt aimed at swaying people's dealership choice, I have every confidence that you're doing the best you can for your customers.

Since moving my reservation, the biggest advantage of dealing with you folks has been peace of mind. It's been a tough year for many people. The last thing we need is more stress.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once again, thanks for being so proactive in helping customers get a great deal in a timely fashion. And for being so forthcoming with information. I think we all realize that only so much is within your control, but you've done your homework and it will benefit us in the long run. Despite all the unprofessional pot-stirring on this forum, no doubt aimed at swaying people's dealership choice, I have every confidence that you're doing the best you can for your customers.

Since moving my reservation, the biggest advantage of dealing with you folks has been peace of mind. It's been a tough year for many people. The last thing we need is more stress.

I appreciate the kind words. In reality dealerships like the one that @Kris87 should be rewarded by Ford for the hard work that they do selling so many units. If I'm Ford I want to reward bigger dealerships that sell F-150s, Escapes, Etc in volume and they should get their fair share of allocation of a high demand product.

We saw this as an opportunity to grow as a store locally and in doing so, be able to fill an opportunity in the Bronco community. When a curve ball was thrown at us, we had to adjust with it and do our best to satisfy our potential customers at the cost of potential profit, because we feel we owe it to them to try to do the right thing. That is not to say that a large volume dealership wouldn't do the same thing, given they were in the same situation. We just have different obstacles to overcome. The difference is in their case, they've already overcome a lot of those obstacles to become the store that they are currently.

So while we will certainly not be as profitable on a per vehicle basis as a dealership selling at MSRP, we have the opportunity to grow our customer base and then in turn become a dealer that sells more F-150s, Escapes, etc down the road like @Kris87 store has already done.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To OP, Kris87 and Zach. I appreciate the information. I love hearing this from your perspective.

Personally, I have taken a Buddhist approach to this issue. I can't influence or alter the equation and even though I ordered within 2 hours I guess I'll have to wait.

You can't get worked up over things out of our control.

Sponsored
OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have to ask, why are we so intent on calling this pot stirring? Info is info. Has the "pot stirring" info been inaccurate? do we have reason to believe it is wrong?

I recall my first posts here and everyone basically shat on the info I shared until they realized it was legitimate. We should all be willing to give a little more grace.

In the end if you don't believe what you see, i think thats fine, but constantly referring to "pot stirring" seem more "stirring" than the original posts.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have to ask, why are we so intent on calling this pot stirring? Info is info. Has the "pot stirring" info been inaccurate? do we have reason to believe it is wrong?

I recall my first posts here and everyone basically shat on the info I shared until they realized it was legitimate. We should all be willing to give a little more grace.

In the end if you don't believe what you see, i think thats fine, but constantly referring to "pot stirring" seem more "stirring" than the original posts.
Knowledge is power :cool:(y).

... wanted t give you a thumbs up for all the compiling before I have to go to sleep; work later and I should already be in bed ?(y).

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll get my Bronco when I get my Bronco. I've found that the more patient in life I become, the less stress and more enjoyable life I can live. I'm simply blessed that I can afford Bronco. I've never ordered a new vehicle and this entire process thusfar has been entertaining. :)

Peace.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, all 2021 Broncos produced will be used to fill orders. Will every dealer get 50% of their converted orders? No, they won't and it won't be close in some cases.

Is that what you want to hear?
If you are saying that some dealers wont be able to fulfill all their orders, my question is this, WHERE DOES THAT ORDER GO? Im trying to play this out. What exactly happens at that point? Is that customer just, S#!T out of luck?

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are saying that some dealers wont be able to fulfill all their orders, my question is this, WHERE DOES THAT ORDER GO? Im trying to play this out. What exactly happens at that point? Is that customer just, S#!T out of luck?
No, absolutely not. It stays with that dealer, in the order bank, and is filled whenever allocation comes available. Could be a different model year, or could just be a while. It never is lost.
Sponsored