Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should be able to figure that one out with a new design....the thing I think about with it is, how do they make it secure with the back seats being able to be folded down? Hopefully that's something that is also worked out.
It appears to have a back in it. edit: Yep, see post right below this one.

Just Ford using one of its public reveal opportunities on a model that isnt even offered. So much still left to reveal...
It's offered! It's a Badlands. They're just showing what you can do with it for an extra 30 grand.

Why wouldn't they have included the pull out tailgate in the build? Does it take away too much space and limit the ability to fit all the gear?
Doesn't look like it'd work with the fridge slide and enclosure. Even if everything fit, there wouldn't be much useable space left
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rkeally

Badlands
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually liking these too. A little surprised they first show this off with the MIC top. You'd think it would be even easier to implement with the Modular tops - though admittedly you would have to make them in more colors.
I think you were asking about cargo cage/security option behind back seats and I spotted a vid walk through that shows this:
Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 36C7D97D-F33E-4733-880C-426BF31FD710
Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East ABB27E16-F1FA-46B3-BC09-C61D1941136A

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My question concerning the rear window blackouts is, will it require the $1900 modular top option?

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t read further to see if anyone has replied to you but this is what the Maine post said,
“The rear quarter window glass has rigid panels with MOLLE grids mounted inside for additional rear cargo area storage.“

Basically to hang more stuff up
Thanks! Guess I need to read more and window shop less!

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question concerning the rear window blackouts is, will it require the $1900 modular top option?
I would have assumed so, but these are on a MIC so who knows? But we don't even know if Ford will make them.

But that is the obvious advantage of a 4-door modular top, and there will almost certainly be an aftermarket solution if Ford doesn't go ahead with it.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's shown on the MIC. I would think it would be an even easier option for the modular top since the windows come out easily.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I read that the capacity is 400 lbs moving, but is more when stationary?
It's 110 pounds dynamic, or while in motion, and about 450 while stationary. In reality, if you want anything more than a very small, light RTT you're going to have to look at an aftermarket solution. Either an exoskeleton rack that anchors at the bumpers or cowl or one that braces the top from the inside.

Sponsored

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's shown on the MIC. I would think it would be an even easier option for the modular top since the windows come out easily.
I hope it is an available with the MIC top, I really do not want the modular top option at this point.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope it is an available with the MIC top, I really do not want the modular top option at this point.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any one locate the bottle opener yet?