Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's probably already been asked but don't have time to go through 20+ pages... what trims is the overland package available on (or is it just the Badlands)?
Don't think there's an overland package

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am over the moon about the rear window blackouts. Best idea. Keep from breaking windows and also keeping things inside more private. Nice one Ford. I'd be happy if this became a reality.
I'm actually liking these too. A little surprised they first show this off with the MIC top. You'd think it would be even easier to implement with the Modular tops - though admittedly you would have to make them in more colors.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't think there's an overland package
Aaaah, ok. It truly is a special edition offering then but it's based on the Badlands trim. Right?

If that is true, then my next question is if the 2.7L will be an option for this special edition.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aaaah, ok. It truly is a special edition offering then but it's based on the Badlands trim. Right?

If that is true, then my next question is if the 2.7L will be an option for this special edition.
It's just a Badlands with a bunch of bolt-on accessories. It's not a special edition. Some of the stuff will be available at launch, some of it won't.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn't a special edition - it's just a concept of what you can do with the Badlands with options, accessories, and probably some aftermarket if you want to use it for overlanding. We don't yet now how many of these accessories will be available from Ford.

But yes, the 2.7L is available with the Badlands.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of interesting stuff here! A51 looks great, MIC top looks dark enough (at least for me...), rear floor vents are both elevated and protected by a raised lip on the washout floor (not a perfect solution, but probably good enough with respect to the concern about drainage), vinyl looks really good. I'm not seeing anything that unticks boxes for me or raises other concerns. One VERY interesting implication of the blackout panels in the back is that the rear side glass on the MIC top is removable/replaceable. It may not be as convenient a process as with the modular top, but the existence of those panels is certainly worth paying attention to.

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 12.05.44 PM.png
Blackout panels that are removable would be perfect for me. I want a two door with a roof rack, with the ability for the doggo to put her head out the side when riding in the back.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Natai and @BroncoKong Jr. - Thanks for the responses guys. I'm away for 2 hours and feel like I missed a month of information.

Joe Dirt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tundra 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ugliest RTT they partnered with. Clamshell hard top would have been better. Dynamic rating on the rack is going to render it nearly unusable for RTT and gear. Fingers crossed on aftermarket. Good looking set up overall.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am over the moon about the rear window blackouts. Best idea. Keep from breaking windows and also keeping things inside more private. Nice one Ford. I'd be happy if this became a reality.
I agree
I love the concept behind it

Let’s just hope they actually offer it
Sponsored