Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

Official news:
Any customer CAN get a white top on ANY bronco they want as long as it is white! ? nod to Henry Ford! ?

"Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants, so long as it is black." -Henry Ford
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to an engineer at Ford today and he said that the white top is only available to people that show up to Ford's headquarters in Detroit with a real live sasquatch or loch ness monster.

TyFighter515

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Forgive me for sounding like a newb, but can someone explain to me the differences between the hard-top options? Iā€™m having a hard time finding anything about them on Ford.

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your not a newb, nobody knows. Just speculation on what the hard top differences and option will actually be.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I guess Iā€™ll just have to find somebody in the San Francisco Bay area who wants a black modular top on whatever color they order. Iā€™ll order their black modular top on mine they can order my white modular top on theirs and weā€™ll swap. Any takers in the San Francisco Bay area? Are you listening Ford?

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was reading on Reddit that a guy there taking a whizz in the bathroom, overheard a guy in the next stall on the phone, and he said Military Green Warthog on 37's with a bronze wheels and top is happening. Official announcement tomorrow.
Damn did you just make up Ford's SEMA 2023 build!! ???

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
works for me!

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who was going to get CG with a white top, even if I had to paint it myself, I HATE THIS. Now there will be 1000x more CG/white top combos than there would normally be.
Haha, that's my wife's concern. She'll get over it, what will set her's apart will be the wheels and other mods.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting CG and have always been on the CG train. However, I could care less about the white top...soooooo who's willing to deal? I'm getting a 2-door, for the right price, I'll get a white top and trade (for the right value) my white top for your MIC top.
nah, going 4dr here.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Official news:
Any customer CAN get a white top on ANY bronco they want as long as it is white! ? nod to Henry Ford! ?

"Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants, so long as it is black." -Henry Ford
ā€œIt is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.ā€
-Henry Ford

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I guess Iā€™ll just have to find somebody in the San Francisco Bay area who wants a black modular top on whatever color they order. Iā€™ll order their black modular top on mine they can order my white modular top on theirs and weā€™ll swap. Any takers in the San Francisco Bay area? Are you listening Ford?
I may have you beat though. I'm willing to go anywhere in the US to deliver a 4dr mic or shadow black hardtop + cash for a white hardtop if the white top isn't an option for the CG. I'll even let the other person keep the soft top that they would have had to order to get the dual top for the white painted hardtop.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don't engineers build things? And marketing people sell things, right?

Why would anybody take the word of an engineer speculating on what his company will sell?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why oh why, what's so hard to have it for all models ?