Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He says they have the most in the nation! Not just the most in Florida.
Such a ridiculous claim. When the sales manager was boasting about their 684 reservations and how he wasn't concerned about losing a reservation over a $500 trade-in allowance, it took all my composure not to laugh in his face. With the footprint right on I95 and the market, they should have a much larger market share in reservations just to claim #1 in NEFL. Beck Ford in Palatka (small town in NEFL off the beaten path) probably has more reservations.

And as far as asking for guidance on where to drive the new Bronco, that service tech probably doesn't even know all the beach access points no less actual trails.
Sponsored

steevenk

Black Diamond
First Name
kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '14 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The type of people on this site aren’t the ones that need to go back to a dealership when they forget how to connect their phone to Bluetooth. This is transactional and the only person I would care to talk to once I drive my new car off a lot is the person behind the service desk.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already posted but I just can't help saying it because I didn't in my first post. Keep in mind I don't know this guy but the way he shaked his head I feel like I do.

This guy sucks!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone should invite his inflated ego to the forum, maybe he’ll understand some things that will help him work with buyers.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait what? Sounds like this guy is telling me the extra he WANTS me to pay is to cover him BEING MY FRIEND? WTF? I haven't had to pay for friends in like 35-40 years, I'm NOT starting back up ?

So yeah, sounds like typical dealer bullshit... pick me pick me... I'm the Greatest!! smh

Oh and BTW... 1st Edition MSRP to Invoice is like $2,100 NOT $1,300. So if he wants to whine about shit in his little video, at least get his numbers right. Which he also doesn't include holdback, so they are making money, even on below invoice deals.

Edit: I see people mention stuff like his trail tips...and other stuff... Has anyone talked to a Ford dealer since July 13th that has actually had MORE information than you yet? Because I haven't even come close to it, I feel like I'M the one holding a Ford training seminar when I'm on the phone with them!
Ford Bronco Dealership with the most reservations tenor

Who needs to call a dealer for advice on anything BRONCO when we have BRONCO6G support ?
Exactly! He is probably lurking on here to get his information anyway.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is obvious this guy is an enthusiast just like we are, as well as someone who works at a dealership. I am in no way offended by anything he said. They have a ton of orders - so maybe he overstated how many in relation to others. Big deal. The point was just be cautious if price is your only motivating factor. The dealer he works at has tons of the awards that Ford gives out and they have a great reputation locally. They even have a "Fords Garage" restaurant at the location.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

This sales guy says his dealership has the most reservations. He says we may have a poor experience with dealerships offering below invoice deals. Hopefully he joins this forum.
Here's the thing, you're just as likely to come across a dealership that charges more and still has shitty customer service or tries to rip you off on maintenance when you send your wife to take the car in. I'll take the transactional relationship with a 7 hour drive and read the manual or get online to learn how to adjust the seats or program buttons, its just not that hard. Besides, you are talking to enthusiasts here, we are reading the manual and on the forums anyway! Then I'll get recommendations locally on where to have service done, and honestly, recommendations on dealerships that people love in my local area are hard to find and we have a lot of them.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually listened to it today.

Honestly, I'm not expecting the dealer to know how to use a Bronco. They're learning just as fast as we are. I'll ask this forum where we will have more hands-on experience than the tech, whose experience with these was "I peeled the shipping tape off the wheels".

Likewise, I'm not asking my dealer where some good trails are. I'm asking the local Jeep groups.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, so seriously don't think his Dealership in FL has the most reservations given some of the numbers in California, that said. He isn't wrong. There is more to buying a vehicle than the selling price. But I've gone through that before on this site. It's fun to save 2k up front and it makes you feel like you got a deal, but if nothing else comes with that, well, ya got ripped off.

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

he posted this little gem weeks ago to the 2021 bronco Facebook group and got ripped apart.

that is the reason I won’t mess with dealers in Florida and I’m going to Granger.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly! He is probably lurking on here to get his information anyway.
I wish more would. I hate asking a question at Best Buy or Home Depot and I wind up knowing more than the person working there - and I'm still asking a question!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
or better yet, if he is that friendly and truly does not care where we buy our bronco because in the end he just wants us to be happy no matter who gets the sale-then he should be ok if we go elsewhere for the sale but call him up anytime we need friendly information, trail advice, etc! Yeah right.
That’s great. I’m calling this guy after I get my Bronco from my Cousin’s dealership.
I’m going to ask about Nitrogen Fills, Etching, and trails.
Sponsored