First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
26 pages? Damnnnn. LOL. Oh well. There goes my $25.
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Over/Under for dealers that would do that is 4... And we already know of 3. Those 3 are held on a pedestal here because a vast majority of dealerships look for ways to take more money, not less.

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never expected Ford to honor X-Plan for the first year -so no disappointment there.

If money is tight or you just don't like the idea of spending 15% more on a new Bronco than others will spend in 2 years, then go sit on the sidelines and wait for a spell - a year or maybe two.

One thing I've learned is patience always works to my advantage. In two years Ford will work out the kinks and issues that always show up in year one vehicles -always. Other options and colors will be available and Ford will be offering incentives to move end of year inventory that is sitting on the lot.

Ford is not in control of anything - you are.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense intended. I was seriously considering an Elantra before the Bronco announcement. Just to have a car. Zipping around in my F350 is kinda... awkward at times :)
None taken, I was being serious. Hyundai has made some MAJOR improvements in the last few years. My Veloster N is the most fun hot hatch I have driven since my modded 2002 SVT Focus and this is coming from a die hard Ford guy. The Veloster put the Focus ST to shame. I had a modded 2016 Focus ST also.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The last email from Ford said pricing at time of order but I'm seriously curious if the dealership could turn a cancelled reservation into a dealer stock order. I wouldnt put it past them to figure out a way to do it so they could charge a premium for a 2021. My financing will be through my local credit union which always beats Ford unless FMC offers 0% for some reason.
"Pricing at time of order" will be on the metal not after sale. And for you dealer guys wondering if I am connected to the car biz somehow - my wife is in the biz 25+ years - controller. So I DO know where all the backend of the deal goes and how much profit is in there. Unfortunately for me she's never been at Ford...but still had my fair share of preferential treatment to some pretty good cars.

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Given that the public documentation on this still hasn't been updated, are we sure this isn't just a "leak" from Ford to gage reactions on the idea?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No I was a cop.... no clue

:ROFLMAO: True brother, we didn't have a lot of time for controlled documents even if we knew what they were.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guys that post is bullshit. I’m calling straight up shenanigans. Stop stressing this thread. It’s not real and is trying to make people drop their reservation. trust that once B&P finally blesses us this will be someone’s sick ass joke.

BroncoBoy66

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Audi & Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Per this document (effective October 5, 2020 as noted on the document) posted to the dealer system today, the 2021 Bronco is ineligible for X-Plan and X-Plan Partner discount pricing. It is eligible for AZD Plan discounts, however.

We pulled an earlier thread on this in order to confirm this document with more certainty.

2021 Ford Bronco Not X-Plan Eligible 2.jpg
Then I'm out FORD!!! that's BS!!!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Time to start looking at alternatives. My last 4 cars have been brand new Fords, and my wife's last one was a 2016 Focus, which - with all it's horrible transmission problems, had me hesitant on Ford, but I figured it was a fluke and with the new Bronco, it got me excited enough to stay with them. I've had my reservation since Mid July, and have been thoroughly enjoying the excitement, anticipation, camaraderie and everything else about this process - but there have been some dropped balls - lack of clear communication from Ford, delays in the Build and Price, etc- and this one might just be the final straw. and not just from a Bronco standpoint - but from a customer loyalty standpoint - they see the community that's being build around this Bronco - and instead of trying to encourage it and make it part of what's great about the Bronco brand, they're seeing it as "oh yeah, they REALLY want this truck.. if we take away X-plan, they're still gonna spend their money on it because they're hooked"... no .. .screw you, Ford. You may have just driven me away as a customer forever. Tacoma's are looking pretty good right now.
You know. You just gave me perspective. You're right. There are other options and the decisions Ford makes here determines how many customers they get

I assume they've done their due diligence before making such decisions. We shall see the impact...

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No this about not being charged $900 doc fees like we have here in VA, and not having all the dealers in the area say "we're going to charge a markup over MSRP". Right now I have a dealership that has said "we'll honor the x-plan if it's offered", but if this is true then you should expect most ford dealers are going want to screw the customers.

Edit: If this is true it looks like I won't be getting a Bronco, I'll be looking at a Toyota Taco instead.