Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone else like desert tan or beige interiors...or am I just weird? I’ve owned two...one in an old Mazda B2200 and another in a Mazda (sensing a theme here) Protege. They were the best interiors (both cloth) I’ve ever owned in the hot desert climate I live in. The light color rarely showed dust/dirt and was never hot. I’ve owned grey & black since and they only look clean briefly after the wash. I know it looks kind of old lady “ish” but damn is it functional. And with the “tactical” movement out there, tan has made a comeback. Those in wet muddy climates obviously may disagree. Anyone else relate?
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can see a lawsuit in the near future on black vinyl seats.

Seriously, black vinyl in the sun resulting in skin burns.

The interior designers either could not get enough light gray vinyl, or they have no idea what the sun can do to exposed black synthetic surfaces. I know they have light gray because it's on the door wrap at the top. That light gray would be MUCH better in the sun than the all black seats. I'd even pay a premium to get a lighter gray seat!!

Black leather and black cloth manage sun heat different than a black synthetic vinyl.
The fact that the material is UV resistant implies that they have foreknowledge of solar exposure, but did not account for the thermal/IR absorption and the color effects.

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know people are getting their hopes up that Ford CEO, Jim Farley has engaged in the Bronco conversation. However some simply see this as typical CEO speak.

My opinion, Jim Farley saw the B&P train wreck and knew he had to engage to help shore up Bronco support. For example, Ford has taken the Badlands back to the days of the Model T, you can have any color interior you want, so long as its Black.

So the reality is Mike Levine got a demotion and now we have Jim Farley telling us "were listening".
Engagement by Ford's CEO of his core buyers is not CEO speak. He needs us all to buy in this first year. He can't afford for us to wait for late arrival or 2022.

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone else like desert tan or beige interiors...or am I just weird? I’ve owned two...one in an old Mazda B2200 and another in a Mazda (sensing a theme here) Protege. They were the best interiors (both cloth) I’ve ever owned in the hot desert climate I live in. The light color rarely showed dust/dirt and was never hot. I’ve owned grey & black since and they only look clean briefly after the wash. I know it looks kind of old lady “ish” but damn is it functional. And with the “tactical” movement out there, tan has made a comeback. Those in wet muddy climates obviously may disagree. Anyone else relate?
Black on Tan Eddie Bauer Explorer. Loved it
1992_Ford_Explorer_Eddie_Bauer_%286005113836%29.jpg

BroncoHUD

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we should be able to choose the color option of the interior accents. Like the grab handles and stitching. I'd love to get the blue from the black diamond in the badlands. That yellowish orange stitching doesn't compare to the blue. Lol just my opinion.

Sponsored

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am beyond perplexed at the number features and items shown in the launch/release video that are not included in the current B&P plan for '21. Instead, Ford seems to be proceeding with inferior selections. It's like they are doing their best to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

This will be my first Ford purchase. If the trajectory doesn't change, it could be my last and only.....

Perhaps instead of teasing us with builds that are made up of unavailable options/features, they should focus on delivering the vehicle that got people super excited in July.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the real issue isn’t that the interior is tan as much as it’s the lack of a second interior choice. Especially, in the Wildtrak. One color and it’s tan and camouflage!

Ocotillo Boy

Raptor
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford, BMM Inc has purchased 67 units from FMC in the last 10 years.

We have two units we ordered that have finally arrived and we are picking them up on Monday. A F550 SC Lariat loaded, cab & chassis and a F350 lariat-tremor-sport, loaded. Another 158K to FMC for these two units Sticker price.

My wife and I have two Wild Tracks on order, two door and 4. This is the only model we will entertain. The interior is an absolute deal breaker. It’s ghastly.

PLEASE at LEAST have an all black option. Please. The orange accents would be great. The pre production brown and black king ranch style would be great.

Options would be great but having ran a Rigging-Machinery Moving-Millwright company for the last 30 years I understand the complexity and logistical issues that come with last minute tooling and assembly line changes and how too much personal customization can slow down the line.

But if you hear us, at least offer an all black interior, seats, dash, door panels etc option.

I will keep our Bronco commitment to purchase on the table until I learn that there will be no option other than what build & price shows currently.

BMM Inc will still be a loyal client to FMC regardless, we love your products. We just will not purchase Bronco’s unless we can at least get an all black interior.

Below are the units being delivered on Monday.

Sincerely, President of Bryan’s Machinery Moving Inc

38B0001A-570B-4479-9FEF-D38A3B7D5C9A.jpeg

947D7E5F-7571-4A29-8658-130E9BB2B9B2.jpeg

F9FD8FB8-C3B1-48D2-8BB4-8D02C01AB656.png

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe in my opinion all these options are based on one thing.
MONEY. Ford has way to many reservation orders than they anticipated stretching into 2 model years,so instead of slowing the production line with all different options. We get only grey tops and limited interiors fewer choices overall. They believe they can produce more Broncos quickly for more profit and fill more orders. If they had to slow it down with all kinds of options they would produce a lot fewer Broncos.
Sad it has come to this with such a great truck.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He liked my tweet. Appreciate that him or someone from his account is at least reading our concerns

99AADF01-78C5-4F6E-A1FD-8685050ECE13.png

Oldirtybastirred

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 King Ranch 6” lift
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For as right they got the new Bronco...The interior just lacks anything fitting. Not saying its an afterthought, because they clearly had nice options on the prototypes.
Prototypes and the Filson, neither of which we can buy, at any price ?‍♂

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Engagement by Ford's CEO of his core buyers is not CEO speak. He needs us all to buy in this first year. He can't afford for us to wait for late arrival or 2022.
Typically CEO's may engage "on the stage" at product reveal, but only in rare cases does the CEO of a large company have to engage in the trenches and ask things like, what needs to be done to make B&P better or what color choices you would like.

Something is wrong with's Ford's corporate leadership for these issues not to have been addressed and taken care of well before this point in time. It does not speak well for their future in the Ford corporate ranks. I suspect over the next several months Jim Farley will be replacing more of his corporate staff.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe in my opinion all these options are based on one thing.
MONEY. Ford has way to many reservation orders than they anticipated stretching into 2 model years,so instead of slowing the production line with all different options. We get only grey tops and limited interiors fewer choices overall. They believe they can produce more Broncos quickly for more profit and fill more orders. If they had to slow it down with all kinds of options they would produce a lot fewer Broncos.
Sad it has come to this with such a great truck.
This! This is why.
They even went in to explaining this to be the reason for a late mod top, nothing to do with production.
Sponsored