Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what's the point of having another Ridgeline on the market when they already have the Ranger?
The Rideline is a midsize. This Maverick is suppose to be a compact. I hope they make it into a basic "no frills" truck. No sliding glass, no moonroof. If they can price it being under 25k that would be off to a good start.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could be a handy little truck for some people.

Sort of like the crew Ranger that was sold in other markets.

ford-ranger-limited-crew-cab-02.jpg

-=[P@]=-

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger 4.0L, '18 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one that wishes they would make a single Regular cab version. Not every truck type vehicle needs to double as a family sedan!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Isn't based off the same platform as the Escape/Bronco Sport?
So you're saying it will have towing capacity that matches or beats the Bronco? :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing it will at least equal the Escape's 3,500 pound capability.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.3 Ecoboost and AWD system from the Focus RS would probably make it go like stank....GMC Syclone ish.
Ford's Secret Plan...

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We pre-ordered the day that the order banks went live. At the time it was the only way to get a Super Cab. Also had an extra 3 month wait as ~80% of pre-orders were Crew Cab. Then the extra few month wait because of the $95 stick-on remote keypad part number was being recalled for the first time (hint: It's on it's third revision currently and won't get resolved before Bronco enters production, avoid it!)

There are only about 5 Super Cab's for sale here in Seattle at any given time.
I am currently eyeing a 2019 holdover Lariat FX4 supercrew with 100 miles that is loaded and coming in $9K under MSRP. Chili Pepper Red. Salesman says the color is what is keeping it from selling. Supercab I would have it by now. Might go for it anyways if I can talk them down a bit more. It’s in Lynnwood and it seems to be a heck of a deal. Bonus: No stick on keypad on that one!

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I the only one that wishes they would make a single Regular cab version. Not every truck type vehicle needs to double as a family sedan!
There's literally dozens of us!! I'd love a truck but they all look wonky as shit in super, crew and even extended cabs. Gimme a 2 door standard cab small/mid size truck and I'd be onboard. But sadly no one bought them anymore so they stopped optioning them out. I miss trucks being trucks. Now they're overpriced, massive, soccer mom mobiles.

Luckily Ford offered a 2 door on the Bronco or else I'd be gone.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damnit! My family had a Maverick back in the '70s.

This is NOT a Maverick!
The 4 door Maverick was my first car. A '74, green/green with a black vinyl top and a straight 6.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just mean like a 2/3 seat 2 door, i was looking at those crewcab rangers before the bronco was put up for reservation, they are nice looking. I want a combination that will never happen, which as a 2 door, 2 seat, 8 foot bed ranger. The f150 is just to large no matter what form factor you choose imo. Heck I'd even take a 2 seater with a 6 foot bed, could save a foot of space that way at least.
We also came to the conclusion that a "long bed" Ranger will never happen. The truck needs to be lowered at least 2" in my opinion but hey, the lifted leafs are what gives it the payload capacity. The GF wanted a Tacoma for at least 5 years before we met but I suggested she wait a few months to see what Ranger would look like once it launched. She did a press event in Seattle (while I was out of town) and talked them into letting her drive it! She put money down on the spot and had a reservation. Ford did an excellent job with Ranger against it's benchmarks and the competition. Some class wins, some class losses, but overall a very compelling package.

Bronco is going to be more of the same, and i'm happy with that!

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's literally dozens of us!! I'd love a truck but they all look wonky as shit in super, crew and even extended cabs. Gimme a 2 door standard cab small/mid size truck and I'd be onboard. But sadly no one bought them anymore so they stopped optioning them out. I miss trucks being trucks. Now they're overpriced, massive, soccer mom mobiles.

Luckily Ford offered a 2 door on the Bronco or else I'd be gone.
I have owned several Ford trucks and I think my favorite was the 1987 Ranger, regular cab, 4 cyl. 5 speed.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Funny, crew cab pick ups were available in the '60's and '70's, but if you didn't work for the power company you wouldn't be seen dead in them. Now if you don't have a 'Supercrew' you ain't sh*#.

We had a little Dodge Rampage at work in the '80's with a 4 cyl and 5 spd, it was a kick in the butt to drive, but worthless as a truck.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dam i'm torn my first vehicle was a 77 rustaroo 460 tire smoke fer miles!
Sponsored