First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's been long-time rumor of a "Heritage" package - not trim....something that can be optioned. They'd be crazy not to offer a special color with it. Once FE Lightning Blue is built, that opens up room in the robot arms for at least one additional color.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wish I could believe him.

Ford Bronco Levine Says New Bronco Colors and Special Editions Coming! 1608391539071

Last edited:

Sponsored

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it’s likely he was talking about future model years. If you follow Jeep, or 4Runner/any TRD Toyota, they all have a new special “model” every year, and add/remove colors every year.

Just keep in mind these models usually just bundle certain features together or have different colored trim. Jeep did an Arctic version a while back that came with the cold weather pack. You could order any other Jeep with the same stuff but the Arctic version was “special.”

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stay tuned for details and timing.......they kind of burned that bridge already

Sponsored

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I could believe him.
Why wouldn't you for something like this? I'm WELL aware of the issues regarding his word on timing and other things that haven't borne out. But EVERY manufacturer offers additional colors and trim options over the life of a vehicle.

The only question in my mind is whether they will be available in the first year's model, or the next model year.

(btw, I'm solidly in the camp that says the first models should be designated MY22's, as the first deliveries won't be until ~1 month before all the OEs are starting to re-tool for the MY22 turn over; over the last several decades I've *never* seen a new model introduced after the first of January designated a previous model year model)