Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I don’t get the part saying you could borrow one before you receive your bronco. How?

I thought these vehicles were loaned when your vehicle is in for service
Ford is launching an FCTP (Ford Courtesy Transportation Program) for Bronco. It's a program that allows customers to borrow a Dealer vehicle while their Ford product is being serviced. As we understand it, this means that some Bronco
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So question for you all? On one hand get to see a bronco before ordering...the other hand that's alot of units they could be building for reservations! How would you all rather have it as!?
I'm ok with a few more weeks (paychecks). Redoing the house roof really took a bite out of a possible down payment.

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is this sound bar? A potential way to get better audio without being violated by the Lube (lux) package?
First thing I noticed too. Only reason I’m going Lux is because I refuse to buy another vehicle with an awful radio. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll enjoy the other stuff too, but I could easily live with a squatched big bend if it had the upgraded radio vs the wildtrak.
I didn’t think JBL made the B&O radio either?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is stupid. Stop working on shit like this and spend the fixing b&p so we can place out orders with reliable information about the product we're buying.
I suspect Ford has enough employees that they don't need to shut down production to work on other things.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can’t wait to to take the loaner off roading to the point of needing that winch ?
Having a loaner equipped with and winch and recovery boards is a recipe for disaster in my opinion as well

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sound bar by JBL?

Anyways, It’s happening. It’s happening. Send in the Dodo’s.
I have three bluetooth JBL speakers and just bought my dad one for xmas. They are amazing. Actually waterproof like they say. I've dropped them several times (accident) and they work great. I am excited to hear their car speakers. I would definitely buy over the 10 speakers or whatever they first advertised.

EDIT: Just saw JBL is the same company as B&O. Nice to hear!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have three bluetooth JBL speakers and just bought my dad one for xmas. They are amazing. Actually waterproof like they say. I've dropped them several times (accident) and they work great. I am excited to hear their car speakers. I would definitely buy over the 10 speakers or whatever they first advertised.

EDIT: Just saw JBL is the same company as B&O. Nice to hear!
The jbl is on Amazon right now. It's about 1000 dollars. I'd def get it to supplement the 10 speaker b&o system

Sponsored

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is stupid. Stop working on shit like this and spend the fixing b&p so we can place out orders with reliable information about the product we're buying.
Right. But if you don’t agree with the strategy, you have a choice. Such as, don’t buy a Bronco.