Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol for sure! 35,s are the norm on trucks in FL ..
Yep. 33’s on my JL in SoFla & not a day goes by I don’t wish they were 35’s.

Well, obviously there was that one day when I thought “nah... these are big enough”.
Sponsored

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I though SAS with 35" were a must until I saw a Bronco with 33" in person. 33's are more than enough tire for me!
Yeah 33s are good enough for me as well. I liked the 35s on the non-lifted A51 model but its just overkill for me.

Strangely the 33s on the Badlands would be perfect for me if it wasn't lifted.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2021 bronco without the Sasquatch package looks like a body builder who skipped leg day. It just looks ugly and the wheel options for all the trim packages look ugly. Also the resale value for a bronco without the Sasquatch package will probably be very limited. Ford knows what they are doing and made the Sasquatch package a must. If I see a bronco without the Sasquatch package I will probably think it’s a soccer mom taking her kids to school. It is what it is. I know people want to get the best price but the Sasquatch package is a must even if you intend on swapping out the wheels. If you talk yourself out of the Sasquatch package you’ll regret it when you drive your little foot bronco next to a big foot bronco. I’m sure most people would rather buy a used bronco with a Sasquatch package over one that got aftermarket suspension and wheels.
I've decided the best overall purchase for me is a Badlands w/o Squatch. The upgraded suspension is all I really want and BL has it. Unless you're a serious offroad fanatic, 35" tires aren't necessary nor practical. They may look badass to some (to me, they look ridiculous with the wider flares) but considering the cost of ownership (less mpg, wear & tear on brakes, tranny, etc., tire replacement), decreased acceleration speeds and a louder ride, 33" tires fit my wants, needs, and desires perfectly.

Will I have a little Squatch envy? Probably, but it will be shortlived and I think I'll sleep better at night knowing I didn't just buy a 'look' but rather a very capable, sharp looking Bronco that will go anywhere I wanna go.

And lastly, if resale is on your list of careabouts, you're gonna be SOL. These things are way overpriced to begin with! It is what it is.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t believe there are people thinking of buying a Bronco and not going Sasquatch. That’s like unAmerican.

Oh say can you seeee....
There is a part of me that wants the 35” and then part of me says... if you want them that bad add them later.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the good year territories are not MTs so you should be good.

I like the look of the 315s on the two door Wildtrak. I only wish I could go with some KO2s instead of the MTs.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the good year territories are not MTs so you should be good.
I get that they're multi terrains but the fact that they share the same acronym as mud tires (and b&p makes this mistake) causes the confusion.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
agreed. The member i responded to is new so I wanted to let him know as it seems every new member points that out.

I get that they're multi terrains but the fact that they share the same acronym as mud tires (and b&p makes this mistake) causes the confusion.

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2021 bronco without the Sasquatch package looks like a body builder who skipped leg day. It just looks ugly and the wheel options for all the trim packages look ugly. Also the resale value for a bronco without the Sasquatch package will probably be very limited. Ford knows what they are doing and made the Sasquatch package a must. If I see a bronco without the Sasquatch package I will probably think it’s a soccer mom taking her kids to school. It is what it is. I know people want to get the best price but the Sasquatch package is a must even if you intend on swapping out the wheels. If you talk yourself out of the Sasquatch package you’ll regret it when you drive your little foot bronco next to a big foot bronco. I’m sure most people would rather buy a used bronco with a Sasquatch package over one that got aftermarket suspension and wheels.
I can understand this point of view for some of the trim levels. Can you tell me how the squach package makes any sense to someone who’s going to be taking off the wheels (which can wait) and tires (right away - I live in Canada and want to go with a 3 peak snow rated tire) on a Badlands? Seems to me that all I’m getting for 4500$ CDN is a 1/2” lift and tires and wheels that I have to sell. ??‍♂ I’m getting a manual, 4.77 gears and front and rear lockers already. The upgraded wheels on the Badlands (750$) are also nicer than the squach wheels (my opinion obviously). Squach would bring my build to 70k$ BEFORE adding roughly 13% tax. This truck is crazy expensive enough ??‍♂ ??‍♂?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I see a Bronco with a Sasquatch package owned by someone who does not seriously off-road on a regular basis I see an owner who values form over function.
Yeah, kinda like every sports car ever sold that wasn't tracked right :)

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't just shove a big tire on a vehicle and call it good. All of the above is not an issue if the vehicle is set up properly for the tire size they are going to run. I had 35's on all of my Jeeps and 37's on one of them. They were modified appropriately with the proper gearing, brake upgrades and tune with no perceived shortcomings. Coming from the factory with 35 inch tires I am confident Ford took care of all of these considerations.
Agreed, there needs to be some forethought when moving to larger tires and Ford did by lowering the gear ratio to 4.7, but heavy is heavy no matter how you slice it. The effects can be mitigated to a point but not entirely overcome.

No. The increased moment of inertia of the tires will decrease road performance as measured by acceleration and mpg. Physics.
True. We didn't make the rules, we just have to live within them.

I had to build a lifting pulley system for my spare
This illustrates the commitment part perfectly! ?

The 35"s look great and are very capable, don't get me wrong, but each person needs to ask themselves if it's worth the added cost.
Sponsored