First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am trading a Supercrew Raptor for the Wildtrak . . . have used the truck for every weekend and week long vacations from here (Vermont) to the Outer Banks . . . so the 4 door is far more practical.

There was a time when I thought I would keep the Raptor and 'just' go with a 2 door BaseSquatch with nothing added as just a toy . . . but I have too many things I want (LUX, 12" screen, tow, etc) so I am sacrificing the truck. I am going all in, to the tune of a little over 62k, and will spend most of the next 36 months paying for the Bronco - if after that time I have decided it was not for me going back to the Raptor is always an option . . .

I drive 60 miles round trip to work each day (highway miles) and tow my boat on the weekends (4 miles, will be a few pounds overloaded) and I like probable better ride with the 4 door and should tow a little better . . .

And - personally - I think the 4 door looks better (and I realize I am in the minority here!)
Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am trading a Supercrew Raptor for the Wildtrak . . . have used the truck for every weekend and week long vacations from here (Vermont) to the Outer Banks . . . so the 4 door is far more practical.

There was a time when I thought I would keep the Raptor and 'just' go with a 2 door BaseSquatch with nothing added as just a toy . . . but I have too many things I want (LUX, 12" screen, tow, etc) so I am sacrificing the truck. I am going all in, to the tune of a little over 62k, and will spend most of the next 36 months paying for the Bronco - if after that time I have decided it was not for me going back to the Raptor is always an option . . .

I drive 60 miles round trip to work each day (highway miles) and tow my boat on the weekends (4 miles, will be a few pounds overloaded) and I like probable better ride with the 4 door and should tow a little better . . .

And - personally - I think the 4 door looks better (and I realize I am in the minority here!)
You just made me feel better about my 47 highway miles one way commute to the hospital for work! I’ll stop complaining now!!! ?

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is truly my car for moving me so really only need one door. My wife doesn't like my music so when we go somewhere together she drives. :cool:

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because the 4 door doesn’t look as good as the 2 door and also because...

dogs> crib midgets

MiamiDubai

Outer Banks
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will be daily driving a 2 Door.
It’s just me and my girlfriend and occasionally her 16 year old son.

Maybe being stuffed in the backseat will make him want to learn how to drive. One can wish.

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cheaper - more nimble for on/offroad.

None of the girlfriends ever stuck, so I'm going to live up the single life by skipping on the kid hauler. Real friends crawl in back.

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m single and the kids are grown , for me it’s a want not a need. Absolutely 2 door , the 4 door was never even a consideration

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 does because I remember my CJ7 as "twitchy" on the highway and when it came to slush and puddles.

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kiddos and doggo. Need the 4 doors. Hopefully they'll stay off in the summer! I guess summer of 2022 at this rate...damn. ?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t know what to do!! Really want a 2 dr but I have a 16 mo old and another on the way. I wouldn’t mind stuffing the two of them in the back but what if a third comes along?? Get the two door then trade it in if it doesn’t work out? Or just start with the four door. A decision I flip flop on every day

TCPR46

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I daily drove a '91 Miata for three years, so definitely can handle only two doors.

In fact, with my Xterra I rarely even have the rear seats in. One of the first things I plan on doing with the Bronco is taking the rear seats out (especially since the don't fold completely flat).