Sponsored

For those sticking with the 2021....why?

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't have a problem working through any issues if I can get 1st model yr.

Me thinks, first model year B6G, regardless of any quirks that may come along with it, offers some 1st yr back prestige to go along with quirks. Second model year & beyond not as much prestige and probably still quirks perhaps. Go Bronco now asap!
Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sticking with a 21 because the new possibilities don't affect my 2dr..base..2.3..A10...AMB...I took early retirement from my stainless steel pipe crane operator job...and I get a monthly check from Ford and the UAW...I want to take a new road trip every month,with no time restrictions,in 21 if my build gets her late summer early fall...I lost my wife and best friend 12 years ago..so it is just me,and traveling will be good for the soul...peace...

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Life is short. I’m getting while I can Lord willing. There’ll always be something bigger and better on the horizon. Can’t chase the wind
You sound like older buyer , lol. But I am with you. Life is short and I am not waiting another two years. Whatever problems or delays come my way, I will just deal with them. But for now I am Looking forward to the day that I and my grandson drive out to pickup our new bronco!

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi
For us my F150 as 20,625 miles on odometer back up with 6 years warranty and my wife as a escape TITANIUM with 21,875 miles on odometer back up with a 6 years warranty from FORD. for this reason with a reservation 23 july nevermind with late avalability no problem for us to wait or not...We stay with our builts ready to order Bad land, VB + 2.7+ auto+Lux pack +Sasquash Pack + entry code+ Hitch+ shadow black modular top+ soft top and few other accessories from dealer install.. i am 67 years old and my wife 73 years old we have some experience in life and learn to be patient to obtain what she want AND IST`S A BRONCO.;):)
NO FU&$ JEEP for us
TRACKTOY

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No... I'm not trolling, and I totally understand the mentality of "because I just want one", but I'm seriously wondering with so many red flags and so many unanswered questions, why are so many of us still willing to dive in?

Jeep had better prices, more options, and the aftermarket is never ending.

We know without a doubt that Ford is changing things for 2022 including more color options (tops and exterior for sure), more running gear options (manual and possible engines), something that is going to change the GVWR, and definitely more real life review information.

And yet with all these things, most of us, who are as much in the know as can be (vs the clueless mass population)... are still clamoring at each others throats to be first in line?

Besides the very large possibility that there will be a price increase for 2022... any actual sain reasons as to why it's 2021 or bust?
By The Time I Receive It I'll Be 67 , I Want My New Toy

Sponsored

cheapshot

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra,Infinity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I may be out. Until all the dust settles and I know what the hell ford is doing or not doing I want to see if there is going to be a warthog a rapter or other models or engine options hopefully without the turbo stuff before I get one and wish I would have waited. At this point why hurry.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Three reasons really:

1. Had to give up my '67 10 years ago to bankroll therapy for my daughter. Therapy did wonders for her and now I'm in a position to afford a toy we can take wherever we want. She's about to turn 13, so she'll only want to hang out with mom and dad for a couple more years. At least I can scare the crap out of her (and her mother) for a few years before she starts to completely pretend we don't exist!

2. I don't have the time these days to constantly wrench on my rig, so getting the new Bronco as soon as I can get my hands on it. Maybe another EB is in my future, but for now the '21 is the ticket.

3. At 51 , I'm not getting any younger either, so why wait.

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First new vehicle for me. The timing is lining up right with my finances and situation. Factory quality these days is incredible. Similar to performance, we lose sight on how poor things were in the past (Social media and increased regulations make most failures seem bigger than they are. Ford could make 200,000 vehicles, and 100 well-known failures of one component could sink the entire vehicle/brand image).

There’s a novelty to owning one first, that’s worth something. Plus I want a manual vehicle with bells&whistles. Not many options left with that.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a couple reasons why I am sticking with a MY21.

First, it will be cheaper. I would assume with all of these other options being offered the price will increase, & I also have the original granger deal which will save me.

Second. I am not in a huge hurry for a new vehicle, but repair & maintenance costs are rising for my 6 year old fusion & I would like to start a new soiree rather then later.

OJ_Loose

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me its simple:

1. I know exactly what I am going to be paying already
2. If I don' love it after a few months/a year it will be EASY to sell
3. I would rather blow torch my nipples off than spend a year watching them drive around without having mine

Sponsored

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Our Jeep GC lease ends this September and we've always wanted a Ford truck but the F150 is too large for our day-to-day use. Love the Bronco and got the wife onboard with the 4DR. Hoping for a late Q3 / early Q4 delivery.

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My problem isnt so much scared of the first run, its more about calling a vehicle that comes out in the 4th qtr of 2021 a 2021 model.
If late availability means 4th qtr I might as well wait and see what 2022 brings.
I understand where folks are coming from that need a new vehicle sooner rather than later though.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My thoughts are unless you're putting a substantial amount of earnest money down at order time, just order it. Then on delivery day, drive it. If you don't like the rig after that, simply walk away. There will be 100 others in your hip pocket that will buy whatever you had built so don't worry about the poor dealer being 'stuck' with a Bronco.

mestuntman

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
OICU812
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided