Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A space launch is determined by wind, and weather conditions, but most importantly, orbits. Not to mention, astronauts are usually quarantined before launches so they're not sick in space I believe. They also don't deal directly with the public in that there aren't reporters right there with control people or the astronauts, whereas a vehicle launch is a room full of people.

So yes, they're able to launch a spaceship in the middle of a virus.
Don’t forget the tons of people who are in the SpaceX control room, Space Force/NASA control rooms, and the party Musk probably had after the launch! ?
Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That would be $38,645. Trouble is it wouldn't have much of what I want for content. Why bother buying at all if it doesn't meet your requirements?
We are probably in two different part of our life. I will not be able to afford a vehicle above $45k for a long time. Don’t let this big kid who is just about to get a taste of the real world tell you how to spend your money! Just graduated college and will be off at flight school (usaf) in a year. After about 2-3 years I’ll be in the market for a vehicle that I can bring with me for the long haul. I’m also more basic and don’t need a lot, that being said I will not be happy if Ford does the stupid thing they did with F150 where you can’t get vinyl floors with the fx4 Package on any model above xl single cab.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don’t forget the tons of people who are in the SpaceX control room, Space Force/NASA control rooms, and the party Musk probably had after the launch! ?
Right, but that's also a more secure work environment than auto writers.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There will be affordable models. Hang tight, it's coming.
I sure hope so. My interest is as a new open top utility 4x4. Have fun with top off, throw my canoe on top, travel to off-road areas for trail running and camping. The non-required electronic extras and accouterments, I honestly do not care for those.

Hopefully Ford is able to offer a decent priced base model, while also having upcharge models/packages for people into that stuff.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
There will be affordable models. Hang tight, it's coming.
I sure hope so. My interest is as a new open top utility 4x4. Have fun with top off, throw my canoe on top, travel to off-road areas for trail running and camping. The non-required electronic extras and accouterments, I honestly do not care for those.

Hopefully Ford is able to offer a decent priced base model, while also having upcharge models/packages for people into that stuff.
Define affordable. Because ford’s opinion of affordable looks like this:

19DF551A-2A76-436F-8C72-154EC64E99D9.jpeg

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The place where we bought our last 3 Fords typically has everything $3-7K off sticker price. So maybe I’ll snag one when they start doing that for Broncos.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The place where we bought our last 3 Fords typically has everything $3-7K off sticker price. So maybe I’ll snag one when they start doing that for Broncos.
I’m sure by the 2025 or 2026 MY you can get a deal like that

Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok.... I've waited long enough...... My thoughts on CrispyKC .....

FoMoCo pulled him away from the forum so the he could be a part of the virtual reveal.

AND... During the reveal CrispyKC will be eating a slice of pizze which has pineapple on it!!!!!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd like to know where this Ford dealer is. Because the ones within 50 miles of my home, will give you that same $3-7k off which consists of you putting that $3-7k down. Maybe they just don't like me.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok.... I've waited long enough...... My thoughts on CrispyKC .....

FoMoCo pulled him away from the forum so the he could be a part of the virtual reveal.

AND... During the reveal CrispyKC will be eating a slice of pizze which has pineapple on it!!!!!

I think this is more his style, pepperoni and sausage.

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m sure by the 2025 or 2026 MY you can get a deal like that
Not really. Brand new Rangers are all $5K below sticker. F150s anywhere from 7-10K off. Fusions averaging $6K off. Mustangs 4500-7K. Apple Ford in Columbia, MD
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.