Sponsored

Which of the Deadly Six is in your build?

Which of the Deadly Six are in your build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boss351

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I have all 6 in my Wildtrak with a November 17 reservation. I'm pretty sure I'm last in line. One good thing I'm working a lot of overtime so by then I'll have most of the money saved up.:)
Sponsored

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So 2 door and 2.7 On a base, how far back do you think that will put me? Do you think I should step up to a big bend to get the modular top if the other two are pushing my build so far back? What is the bigger delay the 2 door body or the 2.7?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm trying to convince myself to like the navy pier... but it's way too much money to not get something closer to what i actually want.
If I was a First Edition Lightning Blue, there is no way in hell I would take the Navy Pier interior. I would wait for the black.

I really don't understand the thinking on this forum about ordering a model that is anything less than what you really want, just to get a Bronco early. Everyone on this forum will still be getting a fairly early Bronco even if waiting for 2022.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So 2 door and 2.7 On a base, how far back do you think that will put me? Do you think I should step up to a big bend to get the modular top if the other two are pushing my build so far back? What is the bigger delay the 2 door body or the 2.7?
Do you think you're getting some value and usage out of Big Bend over Base, if so, yes. If no or not sure, I'd stick with what you have planned.

You've given this a lot of thought over months, so the actual wait is only speculative. What if it's a little as an extra week or two? No big deal, but changing could be another 2 months also.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None....Mmuuuaaahhhhhhhahahahahahaha.

Well assuming a Badlands does not qualify as Sasquatch.
The Issue with the Sasquatch is mostly to tires. They’re short on those. Badlands is not considered Sas unless you add it, otherwise it wouldn’t be an option on Badlands. My badlands will have both Sas and the 2.7

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see where late availability almost guarantees MY22 now that I think about it...Say you want a lat availability option, they aren't going to build rig until the accessory is avail. By the time's it's available there may not be the engine you selected or the gear ratio you requested pushing you to MY22 even if you're the very first reservation holder...

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I give up on reading anything from Ford, they state one thing, then change it later on, Levine is obviously trying hard to be clever and vague, perhaps he is told to be that way, doesn't matter, people who ask serious questions deserve more respect than a flippant answer that can be taken multiple ways. I had a boss like that once, kept changing my tasks so I couldn't finish one before being moved to another, then he would complain about me not finishing the first one. Anyway, for content in this thread;

They got these six items from the B&P, that much is obvious. At a guess, they looked at the last configuration before the browser was closed. The 2.7 was picked in a lot of builds it seems, however for like 90% of the time the B&P was used, every one picking the 2.7 thought it included the transmission ($1600 less than reality). I would suspect that would inflate the V6 numbers a fair bit over what people are going to do now that the price is higher. So the 2.7 delay may not be as bad or as real as it might seem.

Perhaps the whole marketing deal for the Bronco is trying to be casual and edgy, vague, sarcastic, you know... like an ad exec tried to force the message like it was between friends of 15 years. The Bronco Nation videos, the interior video? Someone approved these things and thinks it is a positive for the customer who just wants reality instead of hype when buying a vehicle. They just don't get it.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Issue with the Sasquatch is mostly to tires. They’re short on those. Badlands is not considered Sas unless you add it, otherwise it wouldn’t be an option on Badlands. My badlands will have both Sas and the 2.7
Hope so...LOL. My fear is what if the sasquatch axles are the hold up dun dun duhhhhhhh. It is technically not sas but has a LOT of sas stuff

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I didn’t think as may people would go for the Lux Package. Very suppressed at that one.
These Vehicles cost so much money why wouldn't you add the lux package? Im adding it just for the upgraded radio alone, and also to have better trade in value down the road. Also just curious how and why would it surprise you if you are getting the lux package??

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I give up on reading anything from Ford, they state one thing, then change it later on, Levine is obviously trying hard to be clever and vague, perhaps he is told to be that way, doesn't matter, people who ask serious questions deserve more respect than a flippant answer that can be taken multiple ways. I had a boss like that once, kept changing my tasks so I couldn't finish one before being moved to another, then he would complain about me not finishing the first one. Anyway, for content in this thread;

They got these six items from the B&P, that much is obvious. At a guess, they looked at the last configuration before the browser was closed. The 2.7 was picked in a lot of builds it seems, however for like 90% of the time the B&P was used, every one picking the 2.7 thought it included the transmission ($1600 less than reality). I would suspect that would inflate the V6 numbers a fair bit over what people are going to do now that the price is higher. So the 2.7 delay may not be as bad or as real as it might seem.

Perhaps the whole marketing deal for the Bronco is trying to be casual and edgy, vague, sarcastic, you know... like an ad exec tried to force the message like it was between friends of 15 years. The Bronco Nation videos, the interior video? Someone approved these things and thinks it is a positive for the customer who just wants reality instead of hype when buying a vehicle. They just don't get it.
Good points here.

On the marketing, roll out, the price, and the delays, I honestly think they're trying to purposely weed people out. Who? Those who just "think" they want a Bronco or the 2.7, or the Squatch, but don't necessarily need one.

I imagine the goal is to push the semi-serious or trend followers to the Bronco Sport, which honestly is more rig than most need. Ford wants to build those till the cows come home. For the Reg Bronco, think they would like to limit these first two year runs to only the more serious or ($$) crowd.

It's beyond not a secret that this truck will be hot for the next 5 years at least. From there, things may go electric, but until then, American men want this Bronco more than a playmate upstairs at the house.

Ford at this point just doesn't care. They know they've struck gold and are going to milk it for all it's worth to prop up the company and profits.

Last edited:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody knows at this point, depends on how early your reservation is too. Some think Ford was just estimating shortages of some highly popular items based on survey feedback and some other things have legitimate commodity restraints.

And who knows when the stars will align and all your limited/late features will all be good to go at the same time as well.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

MY22 0

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These Vehicles cost so much money why wouldn't you add the lux package? Im adding it just for the upgraded radio alone, and also to have better trade in value down the road. Also just curious how and why would it surprise you if you are getting the lux package??
I'll stab at this one. The Lux package will be a headache off road. Reason why is all of the electronics and sensors. The surround sensors and cameras and other doodads will break, be expensive to fix, and to some seem very soft for off roading.

I'm getting the Lux package, because of exactly what you've said. At this price ($60K for me) I'm not passing on creature comforts that may come in handy at times, and will soon be so common, don't wish to date the rig too badly.

As for resale, don't think gadgets will effect that much for a vehicle like this. For a BMW 3 series, sure, but for so many guys who'll claim their purists, etc, they won't put much stock in the doodads or upgraded stereo. However, you and I will love the hell out of these things and enjoy using them for as long as we own the Bronco.
Sponsored