First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The top appears to be a cored fiberglass panel.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its literally takes 2 secs to unplug or replug back in. 99% of the time I'm not towing and it affects NOTHING on the Vehicle but the Tow Hitch connection. When I need to tow I plug it back in, when I'm done towing I unplug it. Its that simple. None of the features you mention above are needed during daily driving so it has zero effect when driving without a trailer.
That info isn't my take. I copy pasted that.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't been to a mall in over 20 years.
wow. i am surprised your bronco wasn't having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing some heavy duty curbs lol

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did anyone else notice the location of the gear mode selector dial? In the February leak photos it is on the center console but on these new photos it is on the lower left of the dash. So perhaps the difference is with the manual transmission option. Maybe different center consoles, bench seat option, or?

2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!!

2021-bronco-interior-bronco-int05-kgp-jpg.jpg

New leak photo from this thread:

21-ford-bronco-dashboard-4wd-knob-914x1024-jpg-jpg.jpg
Did you see the rims? Talk about being scraped up. Let's hope that was from offroading and not curb rash...otherwise I will need to get some curb feelers installed /s.

Really nice size tires too.
I think there are two knobs - the upper one closer to the dash looks to be a "4x4 knob" for controlling 2/4 wheel drive. The one closer to the center armrest in past shots is likely a terrain selector knob (normal, sand, mud, etc).

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wow. i am surprised your bronco wasn't having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing some heavy duty curbs lol
she might be, maybe that's why she keeps breaking on me. In all honesty, if she were a mall crawler she probably would not break as often. She needs stronger running gear.

ErockBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe LT
Ford should be thanking these guys. There was a lull and this brought the Bronco back into the spotlight. I don't understand the anger with leaking info... if it's that big of a deal then don't take them on public roads. Now the stuff being leaked from inside, that's a different story but they can only blame themselves for that. Do more vetting or have employees check in their cell phones when they come to work. It's definitely avoidable

OP
OP
Paint

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford should be thanking these guys. There was a lull and this brought the Bronco back into the spotlight. I don't understand the anger with leaking info... if it's that big of a deal then don't take them on public roads. Now the stuff being leaked from inside, that's a different story but they can only blame themselves for that. Do more vetting or have employees check in their cell phones when they come to work. It's definitely avoidable
This wasn't public roads. This was somebody sneaking a camera into places it shouldn't have been, after they had established a level of trust with Ford.

They've got a ridiculous amount of time and money tied up in this, and entire teams dedicated to how, where, and when information is released. This person just blasted it out and fucked them.

I get it.

Also glad I got to see the pics tho...SO...

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think there are two knobs - the upper one closer to the dash looks to be a "4x4 knob" for controlling 2/4 wheel drive. The one closer to the center armrest in past shots is likely a terrain selector knob (normal, sand, mud, etc).
You MIGHT be on to something with that. Because on other fords with terrain management that’s where it’s located. That would be a really cool feature.

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
July seems so far away!! I'm ready to see it and order it!

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Too late... ordered my JLUR yesterday. I'm a Ford fanboy. I'm a Bronco fanboy. Guess I'll give it a few years and let Ford work the kinks out of the new model. Ford 100% had me waiting for the Bronco, but going months without ANY information, and then the rumored production delays pushing us way into 2021 - I can't wait that long. Current car is on the outs and I need something. I'll hang around as I fully intend on being in a Bronco as some point in the next 10 years.... sorry Ford.
Same. Except I bought a 4runner. Wanted something that would actually last until the Bronco came out ;)

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. Except I bought a 4runner. Wanted something that would actually last until the Bronco came out ;)
I like ours, it is sturdy and reliable. and probably in the top 5 for most boring vehicles I have ever driven. will likely never get another unless there are some major upgrades to the power plant.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like ours, it is sturdy and reliable. and probably in the top 5 for most boring vehicles I have ever driven. will likely never get another unless there are some major upgrades to the power plant.
I'm actually enjoying it. I got a great deal on a TRD pro. Perfect for my needs(fishing/hunting rig). The 5 speed bugs me more than the engine. It definitely shows its age. But it's strong and reliable. I can take that trade off.

Bronco is shaping up nicely. I'm going to buy a pineapple pizza to watch the official reveal. I've never had it...but I feel obligated.
Sponsored