Threads
Reaction score
Website
cencalbroncos.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting that their member ticker number went from 1000 something the other day to now says "1000025". Is someone padding their member #'s? I doubt they had 98000 people sign up for the "digital membership".
aaand just like that, they're back to 2166 members.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really don’t blame Ford, this site is getting so bad some days I want to disassociate myself from this site too! lol
This can happen when too many stupid people take advantage of having a voice!
I gotta ask, because no one else will....

Who you calling stupid? Me for taking advantage of having a voice?

Or you for still being here when you're certainly displeased with some of the riff raff?

Hey I get it, some days @Squatch & @wvmtneer & @Bronc-OH & @Used2jeep push my buttons too, but in the end, we're still friends. And yes, that could've been a much longer list, I was just too lazy to type them all.

Edit: Decided to add @Bronco4lyfe85 & @Toccoa for never posting any words, just GIFs ?

Edit #2: Who could forget @Monster79 for frowning on my posts... but it's better than a :oops: ,so there is that!

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or you for still being here when you're certainly displeased with some of the riff raff?

Hey I get it, some days @Squatch & @wvmtneer & @Bronc-OH & @Used2jeep push my buttons too, but in the end, we're still friends. And yes, that could've been a much longer list, I was just too lazy to type them all.

Edit: Decided to add @Bronco4lyfe85 & @Toccoa for never posting any words, just GIFs ?

Edit #2: Who could forget @Monster79 for frowning on my posts... but it's better than a :oops: ,so there is that!
Lmao I hate everyone equally!

j/k well not actually

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read several auto websites (yes, I have other vehicle interests besides the Bronco) and ran across an article about accessories expected after launch https://www.motorious.com/articles/news/bronco-accessorized/ and in the middle of the article what did I find?
"Now these details have not come by some official press release from Ford but rather by a slip up. Some sneaky forum goer posted a copy of the Ford dealer ordering form online. It is apparently available to view on a few different sites and it is unclear who posted it first but this is where we found it. "

Couldn't mention B6G for some reason, but at least it was linked properly, so kudos to B6G for staying relevant, which is more than I can say for.....BN

Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

Lol, really Ford and BN?‍♂. Whatever....

Wouldn’t surprise me if they offer a 1 year digital membership to BN with all of our our purchases in the future.

Empire

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been a long time lurker on these forums. (I actually work at a Ford Dealership in Canada, British Columbia) and B6G has been my main source for any info on the Bronco. I literally never even heard of BN and took a peek at their website. Absolute no good content / info and their videos aren't even great. The reputation they have that I've read up on with blocking people from taking videos at events of the Bronco's is just sad. I don't support BN and never will. B6G is the best source for Bronco info and I'll be happy to keep it as my main home! :)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

n1jfafkbovt2ijh0kjgiixopuh4iu1cgwd3cfzkw&rid=giphy.gif

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been a long time lurker on these forums. (I actually work at a Ford Dealership in Canada, British Columbia) and B6G has been my main source for any info on the Bronco. I literally never even heard of BN and took a peek at their website. Absolute no good content / info and their videos aren't even great. The reputation they have that I've read up on with blocking people from taking videos at events of the Bronco's is just sad. I don't support BN and never will. B6G is the best source for Bronco info and I'll be happy to keep it as my main home! :)
Welcome to the Insane Asylum...

BTW, I thought in the beginning that BN actually blocked Canadians from being members... If memory serves me correctly that is. So in reality, you never had a chance with them ?‍♂

Status
Not open for further replies.