E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any one have a 3d printer to create a B6G badge for the front grille? I will happily pay for one to represent this great community?????
I know a guy if someone will design one lol
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know a guy if someone will design one lol

!!ALL HANDS ON DECK TO THE CREATIVES AND PHONE STENCIL EXPERTS!!

We need your help in establishing the first ever B6G Badge, blessed by Doug @Administrator of course!

Do we need a separate thread for this or is this okay since BN provided the motivation???

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having run a youth theater group while in school, i'll just say that it's incredibly awkward and stressful to get in front of people. And they probably had a million views of their video (including folks like me who watched it multiple times).

IMHO, the only part that was a hot mess with their production was the materials themselves and utter lack of appropriately sized samples/displays.

A marketing firm that can't outsource actors for videos is a marketing firm that is making a lower quality product. And we should all remember that video was shot at the height of covid lockdowns, so they used who was available!

Anyway, i'm off to a fancy art gallery opening with plenty of fancy wines and cheeses. Then submitting my order for a black on black on black on gray Bronco.
But I like the black Bronco. And cheese... :(

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The word you were looking for was "literal", not "liberal". I interpreted your rant literally then expanded on ways you could dislike this site less. Optimism abound!

I encourage you to use the "ignore" feature for users who have displayed characteristics below the acceptable levels of stupid.
Not sure what is going on here but I would like to invoke a quote from the late great George Carlin. "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE:

Jackson Dawson has just reached out to us to explain that the take down notice was sent by an "over-zealous legal representative" without their approval. They have proposed a reconciliatory approach moving forward, which we totally agree with.

Going forward, for any stories or content from Bronco Nation that is posted on Bronco6G, please also provide credit to them.

[For the record: Bronco6G has NEVER removed any Bronco Nation watermarks. All of the threads listed in their takedown notice had BN watermarked content.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bronco6G users,

We have received the following takedown notice from counsel for Jackson Dawson Communications -- Ford’s marketing firm who owns and operates Bronco Nation. The notice requests the removal of all Bronco Nation materials.

Please DO NOT post any further content and links from Bronco Nation. Any such content and links will be removed without prior notice.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 6.10.40 PM.png

Sorry for all the inconvenience this will cause. But, clearly this policy isn’t our choice.
"Tragic"
Bronco 6g is the official underdog forum now. But it's still (and was always) the best.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure what is going on here but I would like to invoke a quote from the late great George Carlin. "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"
So a bipolar driver would be an idiot maniac?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's all fun and games until BN works it out with Ford that all paying members get priority builds for Broncos :)

J/K.
They're listening!!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands