First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stupidity like this is why I canceled my Bronco order and bought a '69. I poke my nose back into 6G and even BN on occasion to see if Ford came to their senses, but usually that answer is a resounding "no". We live in a day and age where rich people with money think they're entitled to control the information flow for literally everyone, like we're drones.
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stupidity like this is why I canceled my Bronco order and bought a '69. I poke my nose back into 6G and even BN on occasion to see if Ford came to their senses, but usually that answer is a resounding "no". We live in a day and age where rich people with money think they're entitled to control the information flow for literally everyone, like we're drones.
That day and age started 100 yrs ago.

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco nation is ran by children. I don't think any of them are above the age of 25. Public data on the internet is public data. ?ā€ā™‚ If anything they should be thankful 6g provides their channels more views.

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jackson Dawson advertising agency? It sounds like a character from a movie about a sinking ship. How is your ā€œindependent bronco enthusiast websiteā€ working out for you?

C98F4F8D-ADA3-412C-A83E-93E65FF11A71.gif

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco nation is ran by children. I don't think any of them are above the age of 25. Public data on the internet is public data. ?ā€ā™‚ If anything they should be thankful 6g provides their channels more views.
Go Washington football team.

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ugh. I have no ill will towards her as Iā€™m sure she wasnā€™t too comfortable but that was such an awkward mess.
Having run a youth theater group while in school, i'll just say that it's incredibly awkward and stressful to get in front of people. And they probably had a million views of their video (including folks like me who watched it multiple times).

IMHO, the only part that was a hot mess with their production was the materials themselves and utter lack of appropriately sized samples/displays.

A marketing firm that can't outsource actors for videos is a marketing firm that is making a lower quality product. And we should all remember that video was shot at the height of covid lockdowns, so they used who was available!

Anyway, i'm off to a fancy art gallery opening with plenty of fancy wines and cheeses. Then submitting my order for a black on black on black on gray Bronco.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Having run a youth theater group while in school, i'll just say that it's incredibly awkward and stressful to get in front of people. And they probably had a million views of their video (including folks like me who watched it multiple times).

IMHO, the only part that was a hot mess with their production was the materials themselves and utter lack of appropriately sized samples/displays.

A marketing firm that can't outsource actors for videos is a marketing firm that is making a lower quality product. And we should all remember that video was shot at the height of covid lockdowns, so they used who was available!

Anyway, i'm off to a fancy art gallery opening with plenty of fancy wines and cheeses. Then submitting my order for a black on black on black on gray Bronco.
Come on!!!! You know it's because of Covid.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any one have a 3d printer to create a B6G badge for the front grille? I will happily pay for one to represent this great community?????
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.