Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
helps keep the spare from rotting.
Unless you sit it in a field or a barn for many years...not a concern. If you rotate it in with the other 4 like you should....never, ever a problem, and it will look the same as all the others.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It all looks like cheap aftermarket knock-offs, not legit accessories like the prices would have you believe. Is ford trying to make up its 150 billion debt directly from the bronco buyers? I hate being so negative towards a car I've been waiting on but gees, every leak or release takes away a little excitement.
Off-topic:

I realize you were probably just being flippant about Ford’s high debt level, but if this topic interests you at all, you may be surprised to learn that most of that debt is at Ford Motor Credit, the company’s finance division which is effectively a huge, internal bank that finances car purchases.

A couple of months ago, Barron’s reported that Ford Motor Credit had roughly $130 billion in auto loan and lease assets and $15 billion in cash on the balance sheet. Ford Motor Credit assets, like any other bank, are loans and not plants and inventory like Ford’s automotive operations. Ford Motor Credit finances those loans using about $140 billion in total debt and $14 billion in equity.

The assets—the cash and loans—don’t balance exactly with the liabilities because there are a few other categories of assets and liabilities excluded for simplicity. Total assets at Ford Motor Credit are about $155 billion. That’s large enough to make Ford’s finance arm a top-20 bank in the U.S.

The rest of Ford has about $24 billion in debt. The car company also lists about $29 billion in cash on its books. When the car and finance company are separated, it shows the car company has more cash than debt.

TL;DR - Ford does not have a liquidity problem.

Source: https://www.barrons.com/articles/fo...hidden-value-inside-ford-motor-co-51606676484

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cab cover! See you in hell, hard top! Or in Winter. Whatever.
IDK, I park in the desert a lot, and the wind at night will deposit a lot of sand in the rig, the cab cover might save a lot of cleaning.... and time, putting the top and doors back on every night.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IDK, I park in the desert a lot, and the wind at night will deposit a lot of sand in the rig, the cab cover might save a lot of cleaning.... and time, putting the top and doors back on every night.
Exactly. But I was thinking more I could throw it on when it starts raining.

It took forever for those to come out for JLs so an early release would be great. Sooner I can take off the top, the better.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're missing the biggest news here guys. ARB Twin compressor onboard kit!!! As a DIO!!! Need pricing!
Agreed. OBA will be a requirement. I look forward to learning where the twin will fit given the octopus that lives in the 2.7’s engine bay ?. Stoked about this.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those fender flares :sick: :poop:?‍♂
Park anywhere and they will still be there when you return. Built in security. I think wherever you go others will give you plenty of room, in lots and on the road.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly. But I was thinking more I could throw it on when it starts raining.

It took forever for those to come out for JLs so an early release would be great. Sooner I can take off the top, the better.
Makes sense Bronc.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is frustrating. I remember hearing about fords “200 accessories” and the hype about being able to finance them...

yet my dealer pushed for me to come in yesterday and today

and tonight after I seal the deal... I finally see this?