Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1612074189411.png

At the risk of sounding like an idiot.
Can someone explain to me what the "MAX A/C" button does that is different than just pressing the regular "A/C" button and setting the fan speed to max? I've driven foreign cars all my life without a dedicated "MAX A/C" button.

I haven't read all the pages but, so if nobody has answered. It usually activates the recirculation so that you are re-cooling cooled inside air, vs cooling hot outside air.
Sponsored

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what your saying is, 2 door Teenager buckin Bronco and 4 door adult buckin Bronco.
My teenage years were good, but my adult life is great.
Both 2 Dr. & 4 Dr. are great looking Broncos, IMO. I keep hearing you need to get a 2 Dr. because it's the original Heritage Bronco. If I wanted a original Heritage Bronco, I'd go buy a 1st Gen. I currently own a 4 door Rubicon and would absolutely hate it, if it was a 2 dr. That doesn't mean folks shouldn't buy a 2 dr. vehicle, it only means a 2 dr doesn't work for my lifestyle.
Don't be swayed one way or another on what someone from the internet thinks is better, go with what you think is better for your lifestyle. I imagine that's why Ford is producing both.

Ford Bronco πŸ“· Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos st%2FMy%2520GIFs%2FRen-and-Stimpy-red-button-anim2

Ford Bronco πŸ“· Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos st%2FMy%2520GIFs%2FRen-and-Stimpy-red-button-anim2
What if my current lifestyle is boardering on mid-life crises? Then what do I do vintage? 🀣πŸ€ͺ I kid, I kid...it's a tough decision, one that i am fortunate enough to get to make in the next few days...Thanks for the insight. πŸ‘

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep hearing you need to get a 2 Dr. because it's the original Heritage Bronco. If I wanted a original Heritage Bronco, I'd go buy a 1st Gen. I currently own a 4 door Rubicon and would absolutely hate it, if it was a 2 dr. That doesn't mean folks shouldn't buy a 2 dr. vehicle, it only means a 2 dr doesn't work for my lifestyle.
Don't be swayed one way or another on what someone from the internet thinks is better, go with what you think is better for your lifestyle. I imagine that's why Ford is producing both.
To be fair, it's not just the "heritage" argument. Many believe the two-door just looks so much better. Also, a two-door Bronco is a much better proposition than a two-door Wrangler. It's wider and longer. Full-size adults can be comfortable back there as long as they can handle getting in behind the front seats. For certain, the four-door is more practical, but it's also more expensive. And aren't there some issues with being able to get certain accessories/combinations due to GVWR?

Your final advice to have OP make up his own mind is best. I think posts like these aren't so much "tell me what I should do" as "give me arguments for either that I can use to make my decision."

Many people think "I would rather have it and not need it" is the best approach when it's not. Buying something you don't need is a guaranteed waste of money. The converse is not buying and wishing you had, but what are the odds that someone who is on the fence about whether a two-door will work wouldn't have a reasonable alternative, like putting bags up on the roof? A minor inconvenience compared to being able to stuff them in the back for those few times a year that it would be needed.

Personally, if I was going camping or overlanding with a family of four for longer than three or four days, I'd probably get the four-door out of convenience. But by default, I would work through any scenario to try to get the two-door to fit before I gave up and opted for the four-door. :)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw those, and he did a nice job, BTW. But they look like they won't fit the Bronco. Bigger bummer is it's not just a minor shape tweak, but it looks like there's only room for one line for text, maybe 5 characters max. :cry: What a buzz kill. πŸ˜„

Ford Bronco πŸ“· Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos Factory 2021 Bronco aux switches
The shape of the sticker can be tweaked, and it doesn't have to go ON the switch itself.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@RAVNLYF this is the post and this is the switches for the spotlights

Factory 2021 Bronco interior buttons dashboard switches 5.jpg

RAVNLYF

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Canyon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got it! Thanks man

Sponsored

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

πŸ˜‚ i don’t know why, but it stuck out like a sore thumb as i was scrolling through the pics. As long as it’s a solid, reliable rig, I’ll be happy. Lol. Coming from a Wrangler, my expectations on the interior aren’t real high (although i don’t have complaints on the Jeep).

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Minor bummer there are only three settings for the seat heaters. The highest setting is burning hot, so that leaves only two useful settings. Our escape has a wheel with 1-5 or 1-6, which I like better.
Maybe I'm strange, but I don't think my ass is that sensitive.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To be fair, it's not just the "heritage" argument. Many believe the two-door just looks so much better. Also, a two-door Bronco is a much better proposition than a two-door Wrangler. It's wider and longer. Full-size adults can be comfortable back there as long as they can handle getting in behind the front seats. For certain, the four-door is more practical, but it's also more expensive. And aren't there some issues with being able to get certain accessories/combinations due to GVWR?

Your final advice to have OP make up his own mind is best. I think posts like these aren't so much "tell me what I should do" as "give me arguments for either that I can use to make my decision."

Many people think "I would rather have it and not need it" is the best approach when it's not. Buying something you don't need is a guaranteed waste of money. The converse is not buying and wishing you had, but what are the odds that someone who is on the fence about whether a two-door will work wouldn't have a reasonable alternative, like putting bags up on the roof? A minor inconvenience compared to being able to stuff them in the back for those few times a year that it would be needed.

Personally, if I was going camping or overlanding with a family of four for longer than three or four days, I'd probably get the four-door out of convenience. But by default, I would work through any scenario to try to get the two-door to fit before I gave up and opted for the four-door. :)
Personal opinion, the 2 door Bronco and 2 door Wrangler seem to look proportionally the same to me, even though the Bronco is bigger.
Either way at the end of the day buy what makes you happy.
Ford Bronco πŸ“· Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos ff700ff89f19aa3bdc4cdaaba5ad8e76

Ford Bronco πŸ“· Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos Bestop-ST-Fastback-18
Sponsored