Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw on YT comments that the driver felt the rattle was perhaps from the roof panels at speed.
I donā€™t know what was making that noise but it wasnā€™t good. It sounded like more of a knock than a rattle. Cowl shake?

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This might sound strange. But there are SO many features I fear I'm going to forget some of em when I need em!

These are GOOD problems to have.
Like when I'm on a trail, will I remember the trail turn assist in a particularly tricky spot? I hope so. But it's so new and novel that it may not cross my mind. Especially because it's something that on a day by day, I would not be using. Maybe to make a pretty wicked U turn I guess
i was thinking the same exact thing as I was watching this video. Feel like I shoulda been taking notes!

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not a fan of the flailing around limbs controlling a cell phone camera. It was mildly interesting...

I want to know what happened to the CSI crew from last year... I need something enhanced (pulled from the video). I know what I THINK it is, but what is it really?

1612477732726.png

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its a badlands with high package minimum so it would have the extra sound deadening material (whatever and where ever that is). I'm curious if the hard top had the sound deadening which is what I think you are asking.
Nope, this is the Lux package. You can clearly see both the dash USB cover and also the Home Link garage door buttons on the driver side visor. But, this does not appear to have the extra roof headliner. See pic below:

Ford Bronco Experience the KOH Bronco ride-along vicariously in this Badlands 4-Door 2.7L video D2EB9EB8-3307-4B2F-81ED-F77B2ADBE1AC

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the Lux package. You can clearly see both the dash USB cover and also the Home Link garage door buttons on the driver side visor. But, this does not appear to have the extra roof headliner. See pic below:

D2EB9EB8-3307-4B2F-81ED-F77B2ADBE1AC.jpeg
It's a frankenbronc

It has baja mode AND rock climb. I think only the FE has both modes (could be wrong) but this ain't an FE.

Edit- I'm wrong. Corrected below. It's a badlands

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can.
Driver advised it was a pre production unit.
Hopefully production units will be quieter.
Iā€™m getting a soft top only so if it was the roof thatā€™s great, but if I was on that ride I would be like whoa we need to find out whats coming apart!

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I just need to find somewhere in Pennsylvania to turn on Baja mode.
Seeing stuff like this makes me hate PA more than I already do.

Me to gf: You know they could use school teachers in Colorado too, right? Or Arizona...or Utah..
Sponsored