Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reading between the lines... Seems like actual conversion rates might be lower than anticipated.

Especially when Ford wants you to finalize the order when they haven't finalized the options
But it's good for the "pack" :D

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Uggghhhh

Theyre going backwards. Not good. I fear that maybe after reviewing the orders thus far they may not be able to make due on a significant number of orders in a timely fashion (sas/2.7, etc) and now need to widen the net in hopes of filtering through more orders (seeking out simpler/achievable builds) to get their production up during the initial roll out for shareholder optics

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uggghhhh

Theyre going backwards. Not good. I fear that maybe after reviewing the orders thus far they may not be able to make due on a significant number of orders in a timely fashion (sas/2.7, etc) and now need to widen the net in hopes of filtering through more orders (seeking out simpler/achievable builds) to get their production up during the initial roll out for shareholder optics
The Money Bronco - 4-dr Big Bend 2.3L Soft-Top has been mentioned by Zach and now Nathan. Someone with a late reservation and a build with no commodity constraints may very well leap-frog the line and get their Bronco before others. They could flip that Bronco for profit and get back in line for a MY22.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It appears that DesertRat thinks it is 3/19 today instead of 2/19. That is the only way that mess of a sentence begins to make sense. (and even then, it is hard to know what is going on in his head.)

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It appears that DesertRat thinks it is 3/19 today instead of 2/19. That is the only way that mess of a sentence begins to make sense.
I picture him getting to a restaurant at 5:00 p.m. for his 8:00 p.m. reservation, and then getting totally pissed off when a guy with a 7:30 reservation walks in at 7:29 and gets seated ahead of him. :D

Last edited:

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger was already stating MY21 orders could be placed after March 19, but I don’t think people were believing it. Thanks for confirming
I guess it's nice to get lucky every once in a while. 🤣

Sponsored

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we read the OP's "Hypothetically:...." you will see that someone converting after 3/19 will get delivery in the second quarter of deliveries.
Late Summer ... first quarter [Jun,Jul,Aug] ... second qrtr [Sep,Oct,Nov]
assuming deliveries start June. Adjust if "late summer" ends up being later than June.

Last edited:

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got an update from Ford, not much of interest, does explain the people gettin the wrong info on their emails, basically its just that the dealer changed the priority from 99 before updating the options.

But in other news:
  • If a customer misses the March 19th conversion deadline, what are the implications?

Missing the March 19th cutoff has 2 implications for the customer:
  1. Customer will not receive a Delivery window ETA in May
  2. Customer will not be eligible for the first 3 months of scheduling (Bronco will schedule in quarters).
    1. Hypothetically, if customer had the #1 timestamp in the nation and converted on March 20th, the customer could be scheduled at the front of the pack for the 2nd quarter of production – dependent upon vehicle build, commodities available, and dealership allocation
This scenario will effect like 5 very early reservation people nationwide who "forget" to order. Yet there are 2 pages of people bitching about something that does not mean anything to them. Hilarious.

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess it's nice to get lucky every once in a while. 🤣
Hoping you can answer this question. Do you have any idea at what point an order will become MY22? I placed my order with my local dealership two weeks ago. My reservation is number 83 out of 178 reservations at my dealership. Their initial allotment is expected to be between 40-50. It would take a lot of cancellations and a generous bump in their allotment in order for me to make the 2021 cut. In addition, I added the painted black top, the Lux package, and the 2.7 engine. If I am not going to receive the car until late 2021 at best, i would rather receive the 2022 model. Where do they make the cutoff?
Sponsored