Granger Ford - Sean Masters

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is Sean doing all of October? Or is it still divided by region? Who’s doing Texas?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is Sean doing all of October? Or is it still divided by region? Who’s doing Texas?
As I understand it Sean has all of the October children. He may be going back to pick up some stranglers stragglers. I know it's tough, but hang in there. There was a ton of us. IIRC the number 2K was bandied around. Seems quite high to me, but that was a great deal. So.......:)

Last edited:

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just worked with Sean after I transferred my order from Apple Ford in Minneapolis. What a night and day difference! Sean was super awesome to work with, very friendly, open, and honest about everything. Sent me an email, I replied, followed up with a quick phone call and my order has been confirmed with Ford less than 30 minutes later. I have no idea what I was thinking not switching to Granger earlier. Thanks Sean!

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just worked with Sean after I transferred my order from Apple Ford in Minneapolis. What a night and day difference! Sean was super awesome to work with, very friendly, open, and honest about everything. Sent me an email, I replied, followed up with a quick phone call and my order has been confirmed with Ford less than 30 minutes later. I have no idea what I was thinking not switching to Granger earlier. Thanks Sean!
What was your reservation date?

Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I officially pushed to Model year 2022 today to help you all out with getting yours earlier.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I understand it Sean has all of the October children. He may be going back to pick up some stranglers. I know it's tough, but hang in there. There was a ton of us. IIRC the number 2K was bandied around. Seems quite high to me, but that was a great deal. So.......:)
Wait a minute...

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He took good care of me. Got the email from him last week, submitted my build on Sunday, and by Monday I'd gotten a confirmation email from Ford.

I do have one question, maybe someone knows as I didn't really want to bother him...I added Tube doors, but it doesn't show on the WBDO, this is on the WBDO though so do tube doors fall under whatever accessories by Jay is? Lol

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Sean Masters Screenshot_20210311-100532_Polaris Office

MrBill

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev Volt, Chev C3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He took good care of me. Got the email from him last week, submitted my build on Sunday, and by Monday I'd gotten a confirmation email from Ford.

I do have one question, maybe someone knows as I didn't really want to bother him...I added Tube doors, but it doesn't show on the WBDO, this is on the WBDO though so do tube doors fall under whatever accessories by Jay is? Lol

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Sean Masters Screenshot_20210311-100532_Polaris Office

MrBill

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev Volt, Chev C3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, All dealer supplied options are not listed. I ordered tube doors also and they are not listed on mine. I decided to get the storage bags for the doors because I will keep the tube doors in them when not in use and it makes full door removal much easier. I didn’t want to spend the money for storage bags until I watch a video that showed they have handles to make removal easier.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs