Sponsored

Dealer told me that Ford doesn’t allow dealerships to advertise below invoice pricing.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Subject line says it all. Dealer contact me about reservation and to know when I’d like to order. I’m going for a ‘22 BD Sasqhatch w/ manual. He stated that dealership promising pricing under invoice are getting in trouble with Ford, especially when said dealerships gather 100 orders, but are only receiving 20allocations. Not sure what to believe at this point, but in general, I don’t trust dealerships.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“My dealer said...”

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

Ford Bronco Dealer told me that Ford doesn’t allow dealerships to advertise below invoice pricing. 1616036252310

“Oh yeah, that other dealer that is offering a better deal... yeah, I’d TOTALLY offer you that, but you know, I’d get in trouble with Ford... yeah... I would but I can’t... yeah, that other dealer is in soooo much trouble. Yes sir! I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes! So anyway, where were we? Oh yes, as I was saying, MSRP...”

Last edited:

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, do I convert and go to Granger? I’m not ready to place an order, but thought the deadline was 3/19 to switch dealers....
Call granger and ask them straight up. You'll see they shoot you straight and I'd imagine you would appreciate that. I was fed a line by a dealer in Colorado that didn't seem accurate. I called Granger and asked them about it. They
Immediately clarified what was true vs not and I could tell they were being honest and not trying to sell or scare me into some thing. I finalized my order with them the next day.

Trust your gut. Alot of dealers suck

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Subject line says it all. Dealer contact me about reservation and to know when I’d like to order. I’m going for a ‘22 BD Sasqhatch w/ manual. He stated that dealership promising pricing under invoice are getting in trouble with Ford, especially when said dealerships gather 100 orders, but are only receiving 20allocations. Not sure what to believe at this point, but in general, I don’t trust dealerships.
Im one of those dealers...you are closer to Granger, but i can also help....we arent getting in trouble...we are actually getting kudos from Ford...the dealer you speak of is a dope

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Ford could control a dealer selling below invoice, they could control them from adding ADM. Dealers are an independent business and can set their own pricing. Remember MSRP, manufacturers suggested retail price.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had multiple conversations with members of Ford's staff. Ford is aware of how we're advertising our vehicles and if it needed to be changed, it would be by now.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
TJ you've been here long enough to know that many people are getting 21s for below msrp
I wasn’t certain. That blows my mind. I have a hard time getting money off poor sellers, nevermind the new IT car. Why would any dealer budge when they can’t even fill all reservations?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Many of us are getting them $1k-$2k under invoice... through @DealerInsider and @Zach@Granger ... not gonna pretend to understand how they make money this way... just grateful to be a part of the savings bonanza... 🙂
Under invoice is for a 22 right